Damsel in Distress

Author's note: eyyy look! Multiple updates. I'm not completely worthless.

Female Reader x Roman

Trigger warnings: Consensual rape(sub gives dom permission to randomly fuck them without the consent in that current time, with safe word decided in advance), bondage, blindfolds

Reader's POV:
I sigh as I lay back on the bed, boredly waiting for Roman, stuck in the top of the tower. He's taking longer than usual, and my arousal is starting to die out, the heat between my legs from his continuous teasing throughout the day fading. Roman, being the adventurer he is, decided to start roleplaying with me in the bedroom, to "spice up our sex  life", or so he said. We've been through multiple, doctor and patient, maid and master, the usuals. Until he came up with the idea of me being trapped and him having to save me. We've tried, and I found that I enjoyed being "held prisoner", and now the "Damsel in Distress" is our go to one to add to the foreplay. I close my eyes, settling back into the bed to be more comfortable, a gentle breeze drifting through the window and ruffling my nightgown, when I feel a weight settle on top of me,  my nightgown being pulled off and seconds later, something cold being pressed around my wrists. I quickly open my eyes and look at the person, my mind going straight to thinking of the worst. The anxiety only increases when I feel fabric covering my eyes and I start struggling until I feel a soft pair of lips press against mine, tasting faintly of the familiar jam we both love. Roman pulls away with a chuckle as I relax against him, wishing nothing more than to be able to see what he was doing.
"What took you so lonnn-?" My whining towards him is interrupted by a loud moan as Roman begins to leave small, quick kisses against my neck, traveling lower down across my stomach. I arch into his touch, allowing him to be able to slip off the matching lace panties I was wearing. I feel him pull away from me, air now filling the space he was taking up, causing me o shiver. Moments later I feel his weight back over me as he kisses me slowly, sensually, his fingers skillfully exploring my nether regions. I gasp into the kiss as he pushes two of his fingers into the wetness between my legs, setting into a quick pace of thrusting, curling to rub my g-spot as he stretches me. I pant and attempt to wrap my arms around him, only to discover that they had been handcuffed to the headboard. Roman takes the opportunity while I'm distracted to swiftly pull his hand away, coaxing me into another kiss as he presses his thick length into me. I accidentally bite his lip, causing him to yelp and bottom out. I wrap my legs around his waist, breaking the kiss as I plead at him.
"R-Roman~ m-move~" I buck my hips up to press his cock further into me, causing him to pull out and slam back into me, picking up a steady pace as he aims to drive my body into as much pleasure as he can, his tip hitting my g-spot head on with each thrust. I can no longer speak, my lower half soon falling numb with pleasure, as he covers any visible skin that he can reach in hickeys and bite marks. He growls into my ear as the familiar knot in my stomach starts to form and his thrusts become harder, causing the knot to burst, and to me to cum, coating his cock in the sticky white liquid. He pulls out and minutes later I feel him cum, covering me in it, coating my chest stomach. I purr in pure bliss and pass out, leaving Roman to do the cleaning up.