Part 30 ( Let go from hatred )

Seulgi left Irene house after she done with what she want to do. and also she curious about medicine  in her pockets.

To find out what does medicine  for , she goes to hospital and give the medicine  to her friend working in hospital  .

Seulgi POV

I waiting the result from my friend.  as soon he's come to me after done researched  .

" Follow me to my office "  He say

" Ok "

I set on the coach seenig him make a stress face with a papper result.

" Where did you get this pill?" He  asking me where did I get it. of course it from Irene house.

" From someone I know.  why ? what wrong with this pill?" I won't talk much just get to the points.

" This pill only for pregnant woman useing .  And what wrong with you bring this pill to me ?" He look so curious.

what does it mean ?! this pill for pregnant women? does it mean Irene... My  though was cut when he calling me .

" Hey! Talk me what happen actually?"

" No. Nothing. Thanks Bro. I will get going now bye!"

" Whattt  ! Hey!!!"

Why should I  stay when I knew something important waiting for me . I most project her with the baby .

My baby.  hehe. I'm so happy to know Irene and I having baby together.  But for make sure she's really pregnant . i will tasting her with my way- keke.

_______________________________________

Some people are happy and other in  sadness.  Yeri siting alone in the house  with the bottles of wine in her hand.

" My life in mess

" My life in mess...Ohhh - God .Why you so cruel to me ? Don't you know how much I need a person who can understands me just who I'm I ? Why I need to be substituted of Seulgi girl ? Why I alway alone in this place? hahaha.  I must be carzy asking you ( God ) And I know you will never answer all my question.  "

Yeri look at the picture places on the wall.

" Mom - Huh? You only useing me Old lady! And am not your real daugther too. look,  How did your turn my life into ? a fake frince - Emm.  I don't really understands what are you playing now . Seulgi is a nice girl , i like her just to be my sister, but why ? why did you want to ruin her ? And when i meet a person I like ...she's already has a wife ...funny right? it's  all your fault  old lady! haha! well although I'm just a bitch for other people eye ,but I'm not like you.  I won't ruins their happiness when I know she's didn't having feeling on me . So , I should happy for that's girl have Lisa love her...Ok , it to late i should go to bed now ...good night old lady"