Missing Files

There are no quirks in this story.
Jirou pov

"To your left!" My partner yelled from behind. I instantly turned the left corner to find our runner, cornered in an alley.

I slowly reach for my gun in my back holster.

I grab it and hide behind a large crate.

The man starts hauling ass out of there once he sees no one in the entrence, but as soon as he comes into my eyesight, I hit him in the head, full force and he's out cold.

My partner in this, comes running up on limp foot.

"Shit Kirishima, he got you that bad?" I ask him. He nods as he points the gun at our runner.

"He out?" He asks exhuastedly.

"Yeah." I say with a smirk.

"Let's get him back to the hide out." He says. I nod at him and we take him to our black car and drive him to our hideout.

Once there, we lock him in the Interrogation room.

I go hang out with the entire gang in our lounge area.

"So you caught him?" Mina asks me from where she was sitting on the couch.

"Yup." I say with a smile.

"Nice!" She says with child like excitement.

I was the boss of a high ranking mafia group. There were seven people in our group. Me, Mina, Kaminari, Bakugou, Sero, Kirishima and Shinso.

Mina is my chief interrogator.
Kaminari is my tech specialist.
Bakugou is my number one marksman.
Sero is my money guy. He handles all the cash.
Kirishima is my Chase and steak out partner.
And Shinsou is my number two.

"Soon, you and me are gonna go question him. You okay with that Pinky?" I ask her. Though she really has no choice, she nods exitedly.

We sit and relax. It was a long chase. That bastard made us run nine blocks.

Normally, that wouldn't be the worst, had I not stayed up all the last two nights on a steak out for that little shit.

I sit down and ly my head on Mina's leg. She's always been the best pillow.

"I'm taking a short nap. Mind waking me in thirty?" I ask the curly pink haired girl above me.

"Sure!" She says joyfully. It's people like that that are worth keeping around. After all the shit she's seen, she's still smiling.

Time skip

"Wake up sweetie." I hear Mina say.

"Thanks pumpkin." I say as I tap her cheek.

I sit up and wipe the tired off my face.

It may seem as though we're in a relationship, but I assure you we're not. We just talk that way to each other. Our relationship is purely professional.

I get ready, in my dark threatening clothes and weapons and take Mina in the Interrogation room.

We walk in and look at the blond person tied up in his chair.

"So, Monoma, how've you been?" Mina asks in her usual, low pitched interrogating voice.

"As well as I can be for being tied to a fucking chair." He says.

"You'd do well not to use that tone of voice dipshit." I say in a threatening manor.

"Oh ya? And what are you gonna do about it? Hah?" He snarls at me.

I grab my knife and walk slowly behind him.

I run my fingers through his hair then clench some of it in my fist. Earning a slight whimper as I tug violently at it. I hold the knife up to his cheeks and make a deep slice into his skin.

I lean in and whisper into his ear. "You don't want to test me, boy." I say.

I walk back to Mina's side, knife still in hand.

"Now, where are the files."

"What files?" He scoffs.

"The ones you stole from us." Mina said.

The man abruptly jerked in his chair in attempts to free himself, but to no avail.

Kirishima had tied him up with rope, chain and duct tape.

The man enters a cynical laughing fit. "Even if I did know. I ain't telling you shit!" He says as if he's yelling at the last word.

"Too bad. We could've spared your life. But if you're of no use to us, then we can shoot you and be over with it. You'd just disappear and no one would give two fucks." I say.

"Too fuckin' bad." He mocks me.

I look to Mina for affirmation that we're at the point in the questioning. She nods and I walk up to him.

"Giving you one last chance." I say with warning in my voice.

"You don't fuckin' scare me b-"

He was cut off by me hitting him in the face.

"You'll have three seconds between each punch. In those three seconds you will have the chance to tell us, or I keep hitting you with my ever so sharp rings." I say.

He spits a bit of blood on the floor. "Fuck you." He says.

I punch him again. And again.

We're at hit seventeen.
Eighteen.

"O-okay." He says with his ugly blood covered face.

I stand back, knuckles throbbing from hitting the man so hard.

"Where are the files?" Mina demands.

"I don't know where exactly. But I know who has them." He says.

Finally. Progress.

"His name is Kuroiro Shihai. He runs a rivaling mafia. He has your files." He says exhuastedly.

I look to Mina. She seems like she's mulling it over. She seems stupid at first glance, but she's one of the most clever and smart people I've ever met. Stupid is just the face she hides behind to get our victims to trust her. It really helps when she's UC.

"Thanks sweety." I say. I nod to Mina as I walk out of the door.

As soon as the door clicks behind me, there's a bang sound and screams of agony.

Mina's done her job.

I walk into the lounge and find Shinso and Kaminari. It was only then that I had realized it was 2 a.m. Shinsou was asleep but Kaminari wasn't.

Where did the day go? I walk in and sit on the couch silently.

"Hey boss. How was it?" Kaminari asks in a loud whisper.

"We got a tell on where the files are. Not sure if we could have trusted him." I say.

"Oh, so Mina already... You know." He said.

"Yes, he's dead." I say.

"Okay."

"You need to get to sleep. But don't you dare wake Shinso up. He doesn't get much sleep as it is." I say. "I'm going to bed too."

"Night Jirou." Kaminari says.

"Night." I say.

I go into my basic room. A desk, a bed and a bathroom are all that occupy this room.

When you're on the run from the police constantly, there's really no need for many personal items. Clothes and personal hygiene stuff yes. But you don't need a lot other than that.

I go to my dresser and pick out some clothes to sleep in. Once I change into those, I get under the covers of my bed and soon fall asleep.