Start

Stars. What a beautiful light. The night was so fascinating. It makes my mind airy.

" Tell me where is your children!" I open up my eyes and sat back. " Please don't kill our children! Please I'm begging " That's mother's voice... I looked at my brother sleeping peacefully.. I walked silently and peeked at the door, and I saw a terrifying scenario.

My mother was kneeling in her knees, begging to let us live. My Father, my Father was bleeding in his appendix. My Father saw me. He murmured ' Run and take Seinaru '. I nod and I hurriedly put my things and his in my bag and take the money where my mother put. I woke up Seinaru and hushed him. He just nod and held my hands.

" We will go outside okay? " He just nod and I take him first from our window and then me. I held his hands and run away from our house.

* Ahhhhhh! *

I heard my Mother's scream. My brother looked at me with the confused eyes. " I'm sorry my brother, but we need to do this ". He just looked at me without saying anything.

We just run and run until I heard a broken twig. I put my brother behind my back and took my Katana.

" Who is there? " I ready my Katana. I use my sense of smell if there is danger... There is someone is watching us. " I said who are you! " I swung my Katana in that direction. My brother keep tagging my Blue baggy shirt.

" Are you Reikoku Na Kemono? " I nodded.. "and who are you? " There is no harm or danger in this guy. " My name is Muzyou Na Kemono. And I'm your Uncle ". Muzyou? That name is familiar. " Are you perhaps my Father's brother? " I asked. " Yes " and he stepped outside in the dark.

He has a mask. The mask covered half of his face. You will only saw his blue eyes.

" You will be with me my Kodomo and your brother " I put back my Katana properly. I held my brother's hand and reassure him that we are safe.

" o neesan is he my uncle? " I nod. " Where are we going now? " I carried my brother. " Follow me "

We are starting to walked inside the Forest. We just walked and walked until we saw a house.

We walked in that house. " Please go inside. It is dangerous if you will stay outside " I nod. I put my shoes in the shoe rack with my brother's.

Muzyou instruct us in our room. " Make your self comfy " My brother is hugging me. He was scarred and confused of what is happening. " I will ready the sleeping bag for you okay? " He nods and just sit in the side. I gave him his little bear. I put our thing in the side and prepare the sleeping bag for him.

" Go to sleep now " My brother just follow and go to sleep.

" Reikoku, I'm going to train you " I just looked at him. " For what? " I asked. " For Justice "

-----------------

Sorry kung ma ikli lang yung chapter na to.