Trained

I woke up. It's like 4 in the morning. I put my Cloak on me and stand up. The light was on in the living room. I poked my head out to see if my uncle is the one who lit up the lights.

I saw him making breakfast. " Uh... Uncle... Do you mind if I ask you something? " He just continue cooking but he gave me sign to continue. " What kind of a training" He looked at me and he suddenly he gave me my Katana. I simply looked at it but then I opened it up it became Sapphire. I looked at at my Uncle " Sapphire is better for you " Wait what? Sapphire? Why Sapphire? " You find justice for your parents, your a beauty, but with a Broken Heart " I looked at him. He was telling me something about me. " Your like Megumi " He put his hands in my head. I looked down because of that. He rubbed my head like a child. " I miss my son, Megumi " I shooked my head. I looked at him " Who is Megumi? " He just looked at me. He came back at his cooking.

Megumi. The meaning of the name is Grace. But why Megumi? His a Boy right? " Name don't choose by it's gender Reikuko. The Gods named us, the family of Kemono and Na are blessed by the Gods. " Oh... " Then how come I didn't know the meaning of my own Name? " He turned around and gave me a weird look. He put the two bowl of rice in the table and put the bowl of curry too.

" They didn't told you? " I nod. Why? Why they didn't told me? " Your name is kinda unpleasant for a human being but, we are not just normal people Reikuko. We are blessed okay? The name that they gave you has a meaning. So don't be mad " I nod. " The meaning of your name is Ruthless. I don't know why the God gave it to you. The history of Reikuko is massacred. The Guy killed every people who hurts his family. His name si Reikuko to. He was powerful, He never have mercy to the people who killed his Parents. He only have his brother. Like you, you only have your brother but we don't know if your like him or not " I looked at him.

Then something happened... My body is.... Is not functioning... I feel nothing..... Numbness...

" I don't feel anything Uncle... What's happening " He Handed me his hand. I put my hands in his. He suddenly slit it, but... I feel nothing. Nothing at all. I looked at my uncle " What's happening here uncle? "

___________

Short chapterrrrr sorryyyyyy

Babawi nalang ako... Kahit tagal ko ng di nag update

🥺🥺🥺🥺 Sorry po