6.

September 4, 2018

Taehyungs POV

All of us were Eating dinner at a restaurant that only K-pop Idols are allowed since the restaurant will be a mess if people sees us eating while they take pictures.Our private driver said that we are here.We went out side the car and went in the Luxurious Restaurant.

"Finnaly!" Jimin said as his tummy was growling.We sat trough a dining table, until a waiter spoked to us.

"Yah! Its you guys, what do you want to order" My classmate from my old academy, Doosan. He smiled as hes ready to write something in his little paper. I waved at him and smiled. Doosan and us meet almost all the time here, oh and I heard his younger brother is a 2 year Trainee in our company. His brother is quite taller than me, not to mention his brothers dimples like Namjoon Hyung. I hope his brother will debut soon...

"Hyung, Can we eat Chicken today?" Jungkook asked to Jin, gripping his arm.

"Just because I pay, doesn't mean care for your opinions" Jin spoked with his straight tone.

Jimin was casually in the floor, Laughing. Hobi and Yoongi was already getting hella noisy. And don't forget Namjoon smilling, whos patting Jungkooks back as he was ready to chooke Jin Hyung. I just chuckled with my mask as Jungkook started pulling Jins hair, what a family I have...

He other Idols are looking at us, I noticed Mina and Tzuyu staring while their spoons were frozen. 

"A-are they okay?" Doosan asked with his paper.

"It runs in the family" I said and chuckled, He giggled as Jungkook and Jin stopped fighting, Looking at Doosan with wide eyes.

"Yah! Doosan is actually here! Your embarrasing me Jungkook!" Jin yelled, Jungkook rolled his eyes and waved at Doosan. "Annyeong Doosanie" Jungkook waved. "Annyeong, so what can I get for you guys?" He asked, I looked at the menu again.

"Im really hungry for Taebokki, whos with me?" Jimin asked, the others finally agreed. Making Jungkook look at them in disbelief. Lmao

"Is that it?" Doosan asked. Jungkook shooked his head.

"Chicken, Just one goddamn chicken hyung" Jungkook hissed, Jin face palmed and agreed after.

"Add Kibimbap for me, Hunni" Namjoon grinned.

"Also, Ice cream would be nice right?"  Hobi Hyung added, and everyone exept Jin agreed.

"Cheesecake" Yoongi added. Jin wss trying to protest, until at dead glare was caught on Hyungs eyes. Jin gulped as he sighed.

"yall are making me broke..." He palmed his face, feeling frustrated. We all chuckled as Doosan was writing all of it as he headed tot he counter.

. .

"whats taking Doosan so Long? I really miss eating with him like we used to in Collage!" Jimin blabbered. Crossing his arms behind his neck. Jungkook nodded as I did too.

"V, Why arent you taking of your mask? Its safe in here" Jin Hyung asked, I shook my head and took off my mask.

"Im kinda tired hyung, and also hungry. Our performance has been intense today" I lowered my eyes and looke at hyung. He smiled cheekily, and patted my head. Aigoo why am I so small this early 2018...

"yah my Taehyungie is so adorable, come fetch me some water wont you?" I rolled my eyes. "What ever you say, unhandsome master" I ran away leaving him speechless.

"YAH YAH WAIT TILL YOU GET BACK HERE-TAEHYUNGAJDJWJKKEJ-" I can hear Hyung yelling. I chuckled and grabbed some water as an apology. I quickly tried to run to Jin. Untill I bumped into someone.

Oh shit.

Shes on the floor, wait Im on the floor. Aish Im starting to panick, Its a girl. I cant even see her face. Wtf will I say?!

"Yah yah, Gwenchanayoh?" I asked, giving he a hand. Yet she declined and stood up immedietly.

"I-im sorry! sunbae! Im very sorry" She bowed multiple times, until I saw her. Its Lalisa from Blackpink. Oh shit.

I have been a fan since they debuted. especially her! Rose and Her are my favorite. And I loved their song Playing with fire. She was on fire! I finally meet her upclose daebak!

I apologized to her, I can't believe she was that adorable. Shes short, has soft brown hair and big doll eyes. Shes unique and different, I cant help to frooze to her warm aura if I talk to her. And I walked out, embarrassed for being akward and shooked alot.

. .

"what took you so long? You made me feel unhandsome now you wouldnt even give me a glass of water? Aish!" Jin scoffed, eating Kibimbap. Taehyung stood frozen, taking Jungkooks box of chicken as he spaced out.

"wh- HEY!" Jungkook yelped. Taehyung was out of his world, He kept eating to ease his anxiety.

"Taehyungah, whats wrong with you?" Hoseok asked, giving him ice cream. Namjoon took it instesd, he tasted the ice cream and laved in disgust

"wtf is this? Mint choco? Wtf?" He cussed, Hoseok rolled his eyes.

"Yah, hyung. Taes eating everything!" Jungkook whined, Taehyung was stealing his fried chicken. Untill everyone was panicking in the private dinning table.

"Wtf is wrong with mint choco?! Tae even likes it!" -Hobi

"I hate it!" -Namjoon

"THE TAEBBOKIE IS EMPTY"

"MY FOOD IS GONE!"

"MY CHEESECAKE TAEHYUNG YOU MOTHER FUC-"

"End my sufferring..." Jin was mentally done.

"TAEHYUNGAHHH!!"