12.

Taehyungs POV

After a short 5 minute travel, we finnaly Arrived at Lisa's apartment which is a Luxurious Building in the Seoul Forest Trimage. Lisa's quietly sleeping in the car window. She's like a cute little rabbit.

"Lisayah, we're here now..." I softly said to her as she was still sleeping heavily. "Lisa?" I whispered, She suddenly flinched.

"yah, w-we're here?" She stood lazily. I smiled and nodded at her. 

"Will... you accompany me to my dorm Tae, after all we're just doors away from Jungkooks, right?" Her doe plump cheeks widened. How can I resist that. I nodded as we went inside the building together.

"Holy fuc-! How may I help you both?" The receptionist said with wide eyes.
"Can you keep this a secret?" I said to her as I shush. She nodded immediately as Lisa was laughing.

"Now, Henchmen take me to your room" I ordered. Lisa punched my arm. I laugh as I held hers to stop in return.

"Let's go, King Alien" We went to the Elevator together. She pressed the 4th floor and that will be a short ride. While I was waiting, Lisa Suddenly rubbed her eyes. I looked at her, shes a goddess especially with black hair and bangles. She's kinda cute and fun to be with...

We finally arrived at the floor.

"This is Kookie's room btw, I don't know about Hobi-sunbae tho" She pointed the room. I made an 'o' face, Jungkook is chilling in our dorm, Im gonna tell everyone about this.

"And tada this is my apartment!" She extended her hands. I laughed as she tried to touch the doorknob. I grabbed it. Instead, our hands collided.

"It was fun Lisa" I spoked willingly, as she was looking away from me. "Take care" I rolled the door and opened it for her.

"Take care also, Handsome alien" I became flustered, She giggled faintly as her cheeks we're fluff and crimson. I opened the door widely. And you won't guess what happened next.

. .

Lisas POV

"Yah you bitch! We waited two hours TWO HOURS! FOR NETFLIX NIGHT AND YOU REALLY DIDN'T THINK- oh Taehyung sunbaenim" Chaeyoung bowed as Jennie was frozen. Jisoo was waving at Tae, Their friends since they we're MC's together three years ago.

"Anyeonghaseyo" Taehyung bowed and smiled in return. Standing next to me. My members gasped, aish these hoes.

"Yah! How could you not tell me Lisa! Im gonna be jealous!" Chaeyoung was blabbering stuff like a zombie.

"Calm down Chaeyoungie, you still have me" Jisoo said confidently. Jennie was dumbfounded while V was stil standing next to me.

"Yah V-ssi you've changed alot since then. I can't believe it, you look good with our maknae!" Jisoo chuckled as Taehyung looked down. I glared at her as she smiled in victory.  Im gonna chooke Jisoo unnie later, dont worry.

"So what we're you guys doing?" Jennie asked calmly our of all the girls. "Photoshoot" I said plainly.

"Who would have a photoshoot at 9pm?! Or maybe you guys fuc–" Jennie covered Chaeyoungs mouth. Oh thank  fucks Im already panicking because of this. Taehyung is still here. His face was flustered and confused. Aish, Now he's going to see the real side of my members. l

"I better go now, see you Lalis" He  bowed to the other members as he tapped my shoulders and waved goodbyes.

While he was nowhere to go. Jennie let go of Chaeyoungs mouth, smirking.  Jisoo unnies hands we're on her hips grinning as Chae was about to explode any minute now.

"We need to talk, Lisa" wtf?

. .

I went out of the building spacing out  like a freak. I couldn't hell but to feel flustered about how her members teases me and her. Aigoo it was so embarrassing especially for me since I just got close Lisa in person today.

I too was deep in my thoughts, Until I almost crashed into a 6 wheeled truck But luckily this bitch didn't. I finnaly Arrived at our house. I got in while my hyungs were still watching TV as usual.

"Taehyungah What took you so Long?" Namjoon hyung asked asked me. Causing the other members attention.

"Oh-I just met someone hehe" As said as rubbed my nape. The others looked at me suspiciously, especially Jimin. I went to my room, leaving them alone with their businesses.