My Not So Ordinary Life

Hi! So this is my second book that I am writing. I REALY hope you like this one. I'm a big fan of one direction and Wolf books... obviously.

Enjoy!

Chapter 1

"Olivia Marie Price, get your little ass down here NOW!"

Crap, Sophia's mad. And you do NOT mess with a mad Sophia.

That's my best friend. The one that's yelling my full name, yea. Nikki, my other best friend, is at her grandparents house for the weekend, two hours from here. So I'm stick all alone to handle Sophia in all her craziness.

"Yes, Sophia?" I said fearfully.

"Why in the HELL is my favorite white shirt GREEN?"

Crap, I forgot about that, I was planning on getting rid of that. How'd she find it?

"It was an accident. I put the shirt in the colored bin when I borrowed it from you."

"We're you planning on informing me of this misfortunate happening?" she said it nicely but I could tell she might just explode at any given moment. she's a grenade like that.

"Umm, no?"

"Okay." She said simply.

That's just how she is. Sometimes I think she's bipolar. We're all pretty weird. But not the bad kind of weird, the good kind. Really, there's no word to describe the kind of craziness my friends and I are.

Just then, we got a Skype call from Nikki.

"What's up Nikkayyyy!"

"Did you hear about the One Direction contest? First prize winner gets shipped off to LA to see them live and a meet and greet!" Nikki said.

"WHAT! Why did I not hear about this? What do you need to do?" I asked hurriedly.

You see, the three of us are in love with One Direction. What's NOT to love? I mean there all pretty hot and have rock'n bodies. And as far as I can tell, their as crazy and weird as us, as well as incredibly talented! So yea, we're pretty big fans. But we don't like keep juournals of our future wedding and future kids or anything. Just like shirtless pictures on our phones to admire at times. And poster's covering every inch of our bedroom walls, as well as 1D sheets... you know, things like that.

"You just sign up, it's a drawing."

"Yea buddy!"

"Let's all just sign up so we can triple the chances of us winning!" I said excitedly. I really thought this was a good plan.

"Jees Einstein, how did we not think of that!" Sophia said sarcastically.

"What do you mean?"

"Gosh your so special." and Nikki nodded in agreement.

Huh?

"Now we wait." Nikki said from the laptop.

"Ugh, I hate waiting!" Sophia whined.

"We all do Sophia, we all do." I said.

&@$?!"@&$

Ok, I know that was short,but I promise that the other chapters will be longer. I just didn't know any other way to end it.

Oh, and to anyone who would like to know... I was the progressive lady for Halloween!!!

Love and Tacos