Where Are You?

Alright my lovelies, here's another chapter for ya! And like I promised, Harry's POV!

Harry's POV

"That's what makes you beautiful." I sang as I belted out the last note to the song.

"You've been an absolutely amazing audience! We love you all. The boys and I have THE best fans in the world. Am I right?" Liam said to the fans. In return we got A LOT of screams.

"Boys, I think my eardrum just broke." Niall exclaimed. He got a bunch of laughs.

"Goodnight guys, we love you and thank you for all the support you've shown." Said Zayn.

"We wouldn't be where we are today of it weren't for you." I added.

"Goodnight!" We all then said in unison.

We all ran off the stage into our dressing rooms. It was really hot out there! But I was high on the adrenalin rush.

"Boys"

"Yes Niall"

"I'm hungry." Niall whined.

"When are you NOT hungry." Liam replied.

"Nandos?"

"Sure." Liam said.

"Yes!" Niall said excitedly. He looked liked a kid that just found out Christmas was going to come early.

"Someone like youuuuuuuuuuuu

I wish nothing but the" Zayn's ringtone came on.

"Really Zayn, Adell?" Asked Louis.

"Hey, don't hate."

When he saw who was calling, he grinned like a Cheshire cat. Must be Perrie.

"It's Perrie. Guys, we better get out before they start having phone sex." Said Louis.

We all started cracking up.That was just too funny.

"Shut up Louis." Zayn said sheepishly.

He then started talking to Perrie. He got lucky, he found his mate already. So did Louis. Niall did too, but he keeps her safe and out of the publics eye. Her names Amber. She's really nice, and we've all met her. Liam's okay with the fact that he hasn't found his mate yet. But, it's just frustrating that I haven't found mine yet. I mean, you'd think I'd of found her by now, because I travel the world and all. So I've just given up. I guess she's not out there. Most werewolves find there mate at around 16 or so. We shift at 12.

I just can't help but think, 'where are you?

@&$()$://;($?!

Alright guys, please don't hate. I know it's SUPER short but I thought this was a wonderful way to end it. But don't worry, it's only part one.

Until next time'

Love & Tacos