II

it's rainy.
i grabbed kairi's hand and walked with him towards school, even if people say this would be gay, i found it normal, two boys can hold hands and i won't change my opinion.

kairi was an adorable boy and i couldn't deny it, even if i was straight.

today i was going to talk to lena, get her to be with me, it wasn't going to be hard since i was the popular boy around the campus.

we arrived at school and entered it, me and kairi parting ways.

i went to my first period, my damp hair falling back on my forehead while i sat down on my seat, i waited a while for more people to show up, staying on my phone, taking pictures and other pointless things.
then a group of girls entered the classroom, lena, jenna and celia.

i knew all of them, in fact, i've talked to all of them but only one caught my attention.

i smirked and stared at lena, as a soft blush was on her cheeks

maybe i don't need kairi to get lena after all.

jenna and celia sat down while lena came right next to me. i gave her a side look and smirked.

"hi, how are you you, beautiful?" i simply asked her and she bit her lip, blinking, and staring at me before answering.

"i'm fine, how about you?" she played with her hair, smiling even harder than she was a while before.

"just fine." i winked, when suddenly my phone started ringing.

facetime from shrimp 🍤👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨🖕🏻

i declined, i had way more important things to do now.

i hummed and lena rolled her eyes at the contact showing up, she knew it was kai, i just frowned, wondering what beef she had with my best friend.

TIME SKIP

i met up with kai on the halls, gathering his stuff from the locker, he looked upset but i said nothing and just walked up to him.

"how is my favorite bottom?"

"shut the fuck up, mattia."

"ayeee, sorry, what happened."

KAIRI

i wonder what happened, fucking dumbass.

"my crush likes someone else."

"waIT A DAMN MINUTE." he just said, a surprised look on his face.

he was not upset, fuck. he didn't care.

"since when did you even have a crush? is it a her or a him? do i know them? what's their name?"

"shut the fuck up for once, jesus." i rolled my eyes and opened my mouth again. "her name is celia, i'm pretty sure you know her."

"oh."

"anyway, how are you and lena doing?" why do i like hurting myself?