Chapter 11

Chaeyeon arrive at the dorm while bringing all the food that she have to buy for her friends.

When arrive at her and Sakura's room, she see that Chaewon , Hitomi , Nako and Eunbi already in her room with Sakura.

"I'm back!" Chaeyeon said making all of them look at her.

"Yeay!!!! Chaeyeon unnie is backk!!" Chaewon said excited before she running to Chaeyeon with an open arms

Chaeyeon also open her arms widely since she thought Chaewon want to hug her but then she see Chaewon suddenly just her food from Chaeyeon's hand and walk back to Eunbi , Nako , Hitomi and Sakura making Chaeyeon look at her dumbfounded.

"What the..?" Chaeyeon said and give -_- looks at Chaewon

"Hahaha just ignored her unnie. Let me help you." Hitomi said while taking all the things from Chaeyeon's hand while Nako take the foods from Chaeyeon and thanked her before she give it to Eunbi and Hitomi.

"Welcome back Chaeyeon ah." Sakura said to Chaeyeon making the girl just smile.

"Have you eat??" Chaeyeon ask making Sakura shake her head.

"I knew it so here. Take this." Chaeyeon give the paper bag consist her food to Sakura while Sakura just look at her dumbfounded.

"Its okay Chaeyeon. I didn't feel like want to eat McDonald now." Sakura said making Chaeyeon chuckle.

"Just take this and I know you will like it." Chaeyeon said while smiling before she take her towel and left.

"I'm gonna take a shower first and you guys can eat first." Chaeyeon said making the others just nod.

"What is that unnie??" Chaewon ask while eating her burger.

Sakura then open the paper bag and look inside before her eyes went wide.

"Heol." Sakura said making Nako , Hitomi , Chaewon and Eunbi look at her.

"Why Saku chan??" Nako ask.

Sakura then take out the food Chaeyeon buys for her making the other make a 'ooooo' sound.

"How she know that I'm craving Kimchi jjigae and cheeseball right now??" Sakura mutter to herself.

"Daebak. Didn't you said at the class that you craving these foods??" Eunbi ask and Sakura give a nod for the reply.

"Did Chaeyeon unnie heard it??" Hitomi ask.

"Nope. Chaeyeon unnie already left when Saku chan said that." Nako replied received a nod from Hitomi.

"Lucky you Kkura chan." Eunbi said while smiling.

"I told you Kkura unnie that you and Chaeyeon unnie has a strong chemistry. See, even nobody told her that you craving these but she know." Chaewon said while raising her eyebrow few times to Sakura making the others just laugh.

Sakura just smile before she eat her food slowly.

' Chaeyeon ah, why you so kind?' Sakura thought while continue eating.

Chaewon who still looking at Sakura silently just sigh.

' How can you didn't notice that Chaeyeon unnie like you Kkura unnie?? Poor you Chaeyeon unnie. I really hope that I can help you unnie.' Chaewon thought while sighing before she continue eating her burger.

' Don't tell me that Chaewonnie like Sakura chan.'

____________________________________________

author note : an update for u guyss!! sorry for the late update tho T-T anyway, i really hope that all my readers to take care of yourself ok since the Covid-19 now has become more worst than before..please stay safe everyone..btw, dun forget to leave comments n give an upvote ok??( ˘ ³˘)♥

p/s : btw, did u guys know any story that in english about 2chae(Chaeyeon & Chaewon)?? i dun know why but nowadays i'm into Chaeyeon & Chaewon...they so cutee (≧▽≦) please tell me if you guys know the story about them ok??thank uuu〜(꒪꒳꒪)〜