Awkward Breakfast

Venessa's Pov.

"Goodnight Lorenzo" saying that I hung upon him. 

I stared at the phone for a few seconds, hoping he would call me again. Tears were rolling in my eyes when I realized he won't call me again. With a heavy heart, I gave the phone back to Nickolai. He stared at me for a second and took his phone back. He turned around and said "Good night Venessa" while walking away from here. My mind was wrapped around Enzo's thoughts, All though I'm angry with him for what he has done to me and Aron, I can't keep myself from talking to him. 

I wiped my tears which were continuously flowing through my eyes, I turned around and walked to my room. I reached my room and stepped inside to see Dimitri looking at me with his big brown eyes. I sighed and closed the door behind. I walked over to my bed and laid down on it while pulling the blanket over me. 

I was blankly staring at the ceiling, I miss him and hate myself for that. Slowly I started drifting into my sleep. 

******

**Knock** 

**knock**

I heard a light knock on my door, I slowly opened my eyes and got up from my bed. I opened the door while rubbing my eyes, Flora stood there smiling at me from ear to ear. This confused me, Why is she smiling like that? 

"Dear please get dressed and come downstairs for breakfast," she said and walked away from here. It was weird, she didn't even listen to reply.

I closed the door and did my morning routine, I dressed up and walked downstairs with Dimitri by my side. I saw three persons sitting on the dining table along with Nickolai and Flora, The people who were sitting with Nickolai and Flora were A woman and the other two were men. Nickolai was sitting on the head chair and flora was sitting on his left side, those three were sitting on his right side. The woman was sitting in between those men and the one on the right side of Nickolai was looking like Enzo from behind. Looking at the guy my heart started to beat furiously against my ribcage while every step I took towards the dining table. I don't know why but I had a feeling this man can be Enzo, the one who's sitting on the right side of Nickolai. My hands started to sweat and my legs were trembling with every step I took. 

Nickolai noticed me nervously walking towards the dining table, by the time I reached the table everyone's heads snapped towards me. I glanced at the man and noticed that he's not Lorenzo. I don't why but I was upset that he's not him. 

I walked towards Flora and took a seat next to her, "Good morning dear" she greeted me. 

"Good morning Flora" I greeted back. 

"Guys, this is Venessa Francisco and Venessa this is Alan cooper ( the one sitting at the right side of that woman) " 

"Hello, nice to meet you, Miss Francisco," He bent over the table while extending his hand forward, I took it and said "Nice to meet you too"  

"He's the right hand of Nickolai," Flora said, I turned towards him and smiled. Alan, who was dressed in a blue shirt and white pants, smiled at me while looking at Nickolai. "This is Penelope Tate, She's my daughter," Flora said smiling at her."Hello Miss Francisco good to see you" she said,

"Good to see you too," I smiled. 

"And this is Darwin Newman, the left hand of Nickolai," She said, I turned to look at him.

"Nice to meet you, Miss Francisco, '' he said while bending over the table and extending his hand, I took it and said "Nice to meet too" I greeted.

Flora served me food, I dug into my food without looking at others."So, Did he accept our proposal" Nickolai asked Darwin.

"Yes, they said they'll send you their documents through email tonight," said Darwin.