New Main OC

I've done it, I've made my official new main OC. I love them, like Christ I love them. I even got them featured on the Gacha-Life amino hahaha. Here they are, my beloved... uh, well, I don't actually know their name yet. I'll get to that.

 I'll get to that

I really, really like how they came out

I really, really like how they came out. I posted them on the Gacha-Life Amino and they actually (holy heck) got featured! It was pretty a-okay.

The unnamed character's personality is quite similar to Honeydew's, so I won't get too much into it. Basically they're sarcastic, a control freak, subconsciously bottle up their emotions, and have anxiety.

They're 5'9 when female, 5'10 when gender neutral, and their height varies as a male but generally around 5'11 to 6'4. They're bisexual, hopefully gonna have a crush on someone named Dakota (who I have to redesign AGAIN, HECK) and overall they're just my favorite person EVER.

Weird thing about this person is how in-depth their genderfluency goes. Since they're a demon of change, they can change their body to pretty much any state they'd like. That means when they're feeling feminine, they actually turn themself into a girl, only refer to themself as a girl, and all their pronouns are female. Vise versa for the male part. It really just depends on how they feel every second, which is why you'll see them randomly change gender in any future YouTube videos I have or chapters where they're featured.

Damn, that was a long explanation.

But yeah, as I was saying, I don't know a good name for them. Even Honeydew was a name I actually didn't really like. I'm not looking for a generic name. I need a name that's recognizable as its own thing, to where if somebody looks up the said name, it will immediately bring them to me. Also... I'm kind of staying away from Japanese names, they don't really sound like 'me'. If you can help, that would be absolutely amazing.

And that's it! I understand if you didn't feel like reading all the way through that, so I'll make a TL;DR at the end of this chapter for all the things I went over.

Thanks again bros, I'm back!!

TL;DR: Sarcastic, control-freak, emotion-bottling, anxious son of a gun can change their body any way they want to be a full-fledged girl, boy, or gender neutral person (or anything in between). Pls give unique name suggestions.