Secret Santa and Stuff

So every year... since last year, my friends and I do secret santa. I personally love this. It saves me money. That's right. It actually saves me money. Before secret santa I would get Christmas presents for all of my besties -don't go thinking I steal the presents because I said 'get' instead of 'buy' because my dad sometimes bought stuff on ebay and I gave them something extra he bought- and that costs more.

So we picked names today. There are 6 people participating this year. Yay! Marlee, Elizabeth, Emily, Sydney, Tammy, and I put our cards -with our names, locker #, and info about us- in Elizabeth's lunchbox. Elizabeth shook the lunchbox and drew first (since Marlee and I nominated her to go first) then passed the box to Marlee, and so on.

In the end Sydney somehow got her own name... I still don't know how that happened. So we put the names back in the lunchbox. Marlee, Elizabeth, and I said who we had and started laughing because Elizabeth had me and I had Marlee. It was so funny because last year it was the same thing.

Marlee picked her own name 3 times so Emily just said "If you wanted to buy yourself something you could have just said so!". That wasn't why we ended up choosing a third time though. This time we all found out who Sydney had because she said the person she got asked for a hippopotamus and Elizabeth practically fell over laughing. We all started laughing and I asked Elizabeth if she happened to ask for a rare, exotic animal.

So we picked again. Marlee didn't pick herself and we all got to pick. I would say who I got but Marlee and Elizabeth said no cheating because by the end of secret santa last year I had a list of who had who. Plus Marlee and Elizabeth are reading this so if I say who I have they will say I cheated. I have to wait 2 weeks! Gods I really want her to guess wrong. I would finally succeed since Marlee got it right last year. I want this person to get it wrong! That probably won't happen though. Unless I pin the gift on someone else *evilly rubs hands together*.

Oh and if you read my other stories read on...

Im really sorry I haven't updated anything lately except this! I have writers block and I'm currently working on 4 books. Thats hard to keep up with!

FACTIONS will take a while. I seriously should have finished writing it before publishing it but hey, we learn from our mistakes.

(A Change in Life) I still don't know where Silena and Charles should go on their date. Or what surprise Charles has planned.

(The Adventures of Your Everyday Demigod) I recently published the intro and I know it sucks but later chapters will be better because the characters won't be directly talking to the audience. I tried to be like Uncle Rick at the beginning of The Lightning Thief.

Okay everything is settled. Thanks for reading! Comment, vote, enjoy. Bye!

Wait up. Im gonna do this in my chapters now. Fandom questions!

Pjo: What was the first sentence of The Lightning Thief (intro included)?

Dw: What were the 3 words 3w was based on.

Divergent: What factions was Tris a mix of? (movie)

Selection: Who gave America her songbird necklace?

The Hunger Games: How many verses of "The Hanging Tree" are there?

The Fault in Our Stars (movie): What did the waiter at Orangee say the guy said when making champagne?