Chapter 3 - The Two Seekers

Sander smiled from ear to ear, while Robbe was panicked and confused. How did he know the secret pattern and which barrel to tap? What would happen if someone caught Sander here? These were the questions that ran through his mind and he needed answers.

'Sander, how did you get through the door?' Robbe asked confused.

'First years aren't very subtle. It was actually quite easy to get in,'

'What are you doing here? We both will get in trouble if someone catches you!' Robbe whispered.

'You shouldn't worry so much. And did you already forget about that kiss? It was amazing,' Sander confessed.

'It was amazing,' Robbe agreed. 'But what about Britt? I saw you talking to her earlier,'

'We were doing just that, talking. I'm still new here and I'm trying to make friends,'

Robbe lowered his head in embarrassment and hated how jealous he could get.

'Come, I have to show you something,' Sander said.

'It's late and we have class tomorrow,' Robbe whined.

'So? Come on, I promise you it will be worth it,'

'Fine,' Robbe agreed and let Sander guide him.

They walked softly through the corridors, trying to not make noise since Filch and his cat were on the prowl. Sander stopped in front of a bare wall and turned to Robbe.

'Watch this,' he said.

Sander squeezed his eyes shut and suddenly a door appeared behind them.

'What? How did you do that?' Robbe asked in surprise.

'My mother told me about this room that would appear when you needed it. It's called the Room of Requirements. You have to focus and think hard about what you want, otherwise it won't appear. I've been searching for it since yesterday and finally found it tonight, I had to come show you,' he whispered.

Sander opened the door to a candle-lit bedroom, with a big bed in the centre. Robbe looked at him quizzingly, because he didn't know him that well and wasn't ready to move thatfast yet.

'Sander, why is it a bedroom?' Robbe asked.

'We are just going to chill and get to know each other, nothing else,' Sander answered.

Robbe noticed a bag of crisps on the bed and smiled, it was his favourite kind. Sander turned to look at Robbe and stared deeply into his eyes. He gave a small peck on Robbe's lips and saw that Robbe wanted more. They kissed softly and Robbe tugged Sander'shair again.

'If you do that again, I won't be able to control myself,' Sander murmured.

Robbe blushed beet red and smiled sweetly. Sander made himself comfortable on the bed and patted for Robbe to come sit next to him. Robbe moved closer to kiss Sander again, but Sander pulled away.

'Woah, let's chat first and then we can make out,' Sander laughed.

'Sorry,' Robbe laughed withhim.

'Do you want to ask first,or shall I start?' Sander asked.

'No, I want to ask something,' Robbe said. 'I don't want to pry, and you don't have to tell me ifyou don't want to, but why can you see Thestrals?'

'Wow, getting right into the deep stuff,' Sander smiled. 'I was fifteen and my grandfather got diagnosed with cancer. In the Muggle-world they don't have the same kind of medicine like we do here. He became sicker and sicker, and there was no way to help him. He died a week before my sixteenth birthday,'