demophilia

male reader- katauki bakugo of bnha

DEMOPHILIA≈ the love of people

m/n smiled at the thousands upon thousands of fans cheering for him and his band. it made him happy that so many people can appreciate the same things he did, but it also made him happy that so many people liked him. it was a beautiful feeling knowing that someone that used to lead a tragic life could please so many people.

he didn't realize he had zoned out until he felt his boyfriend wrapping his arms around his waist. he smiled and looked over his shoulder to look at him. they both looked back at the crowd. m/n gently pulled bakugo's arms off his waist and walked to the edge of the stage. the security guards tensed up when m/n sat on the edge of the stage. he was innocently swinging his legs but singing a song about fighting and someone breaking his nose. (i'm talking about boy in the bubble by alec benjamin)

as the song came to an end the fans cheered and clapped more, further pleasing the band on stage. m/n got up and turned on his toes and walked his way towards the guitarist. you could see him whisper in his ear but couldn't make out what he said since he covered his mic. the guitarist started playing a song and when the drummer picked up on it he added in. when the song got to the right point m/n sang the beginning chorus and bakugo followed up with the first lyrics.

"want your bad romance"
(i'm referring to the halestorm cover because it sounds amazing)