giant puppy

Bowers and gang decided to steal patty back from me. Having nothing to do I decide to take a walk in the woods. I change and call out to Cerberus. I stop t as well take him with me.

I was walking around as Cerberus jumped around as if he was a puppy again, sniffing and barking at things as if he's never seen them before causing me to roll my eyes

I was walking around as Cerberus jumped around as if he was a puppy again, sniffing and barking at things as if he's never seen them before causing me to roll my eyes. He rolls around in the dirt and grass causing me to sigh knowing I'll have to give him a wash.

All of a sudden he freezes and growls.

"Cerberus?" I ask I was about to touch him when he takes off.

"Cerberus?!" I yell and chase after him. After a while, I realize where he's heading. The barrens.

I stop not wanting to ruin my heeled boots. I whimper.

I look into the dark tunnels.

"Cerberus?! Please come back! I am not ruining my shoes you damn giant puppy!" I let out another whimper. "Please?" I say weakly.

After a while, I sit on a rock and call Patrick.

As it rings I hear a whimper and snap my head to see Cerberus and penny.

"Cerberus!" I yell as I jump up he sprints to me then jumps into my arms i catch him right in time and roll my eyes as he licks my face.

After a while, I place him down." You stupid mutt! You scared the shit out of me! You don't run off like that." i say angry that he scared me as I kneel down and squeeze him to me.

I hear a giggle and see penny. He smiles and waves at me. I smile back.

"Thank you." I say and he nods.

"Your arm looks good." He says with a sad look in his eye. I look down and nod.

"Ya, umpire healing. I fed." I tell him he tilts his head.

"Fed?" I nod.

"Human blood. I need it to live. I crave it." I tell him.

"So you are like me. A monster. A demon." He says. I sigh.

"I don't know what the bloody hell I am.  But I can see myself fitting into your category. So yes in a way I am like you." I tell him.

"You'll make the perfect mate." He mutters and I get confused as I let go of the dog and stand up.

"Excuse me?" I question confused.

His eyes light up. "I only get to be awake  for one year every 27 years. But mates can make it be so I can stay awake whenever." He explains.

"You're like me so you'll be my mate." He says. I was gonna talk when my phone started ringing.

Pat😍😈😍

I answer

"Hey, babe."

"Hey. You called. Are you ok? Sorry I couldn't answer before we're at the movies." He says.

"It's all good now don't worry." I say and turn around only to see penny gone. I sigh.

"Me and the dog went on a walk. He ran away thought I lost him but he came back. We'll be heading home now he needs a bath. I miss you." I say as I start my way back home the mutt following.

"Miss you too babe. Be home soon. Love you." He says and I feel warm all over.

"Love you too. Bye." I say and hang up.

-------------------😄😄😄😄😄😄------------------

I'm back bitchessss!!!

Lol, I reread my own story. (Because it gives me new ideas) and I think I want to give pennywise some love. He needs a mate and someone to save him from the losers and who better than an umpire. Don't worry Patrick is staying that's why we're all here cause we love him. This book has just turned poly. Lol good readings to everyone.