Breathing

Po

I lazily rocked in my chair, waiting for my target's pictures to print. "Tinky, this damn printer is broken!" I yelled, getting a flat 'I don't give a damn' from the other room. I sighed, and sat up, punching the printer.

Brzzzzzzzrt...

I smiled and sat back, waiting for the picture's. "Po! Your target has been spotting coming out of the mall with 2 other friends." Conor popped his head in looking from me, to the dent in the printer. "I.... I'm not going to ask about that." Conor said, leaving me alone. I grabbed my papers, stuffing them into my bag and leaving. I have a kitten to kill.

1 hour later

I watched her last friend turn onto his street, and watched Laa-Laa walking alone. She's the smartest scientist... but she'll have to die. I took my pistol out from my belt, and his it behind my back. She turned down a corner where her house was. Oh wait.. I'm kidnapping her. "Hey. Where's the pretty kitty going without her friends? I asked, kicking her in the back. I watched her stumble, and turn. "Who... are you?.. What's with the gun?!" The golden teletubby backed against a fence. "Look, I don't have money right now. I just wanna get home!" I chuckled, and grabbed her wrist. "Honey, it's not the money I'm after.~" I threw her to the ground, and slammed my foot into her back, before tying her wrists. "You'll becoming with me. Scream or call for help, and you WILL have your pretty little head blown to bits. Got it?" She nodded, trembling with fear. I pushed her forward, smiling. This was to easy.

~Back at base~

Laa-Laa

I wrapped my tail across my body, staying in my lion form. Why didn't I just transform?! Stupid, stupid! I watched the red girl approach me, and began backing away against the cage wall. "She's a pretty specimen too... she looks so healthy." I turned my head away, and felt a fierce pain in my stomach as if I'd been swallowing rocks. "GARY?!" The small tiger was desperately fighting to keep his freedom. "What the hell is wrong with you people?!" I hadn't realized I was in my form between a tubby and a lion. "We need you two for breeding." The red female said flatly. I heard the sound of bones breaking, and turned to see where Gary had been killing tubbies left and right. "STAY AWAY FROM ME!" He screamed as a gray tubby attempted to pick him up. "Calm down." He hissed, as Gary's teeth shredded the flesh in his arm. "I said.. GET OFF OF ME!" The dark gray teletubby coughed in pain as he was slammed against a wall. Gary fled up the stairs. "I'll call for help Laa-Laa!" I bared my teeth at the red tubby as she got closer to me. I could just barely see her horns tail and wings in the dark. "We still have this beauty here. Let's find an omega for her to-" "I'm lesbian." I hissed, swiping at her hand. "Ok... guess we can't breed her." "May as well kill her." A purple tubby mumbled, pointing a gun to my head. I narrowed my eyes, and hissed again, knocking the gun out of his hands. "Let me out." I hissed, now aiming for the girls chest. "Hey, now let's not get jumpy here!" The red one yelped, reaching for a gun. "I'll shoot if you grab that." They both put their hands up, and the purple tubby unlocked the cage, and backed away. "If you come back, I WILL tell the cops about this." I put the gun in my pocket, and ran outside to see where Gary was being held down a few inches away by another red tubby, this time he was a male. I shot him in the leg, making him let go of Gary. "Come on!" I snatched his paw, and we left the strange place.

Gary

I limped, putting most of my weight on Laa-Laa. "Thanks for helping me back there... I might need another hospital trip since I broke or TWISTED something." She nodded, and continued moving until we could see the clinic where my friend Finn worked. "We'll get you checked out, then we can go home." She said calmly, now placing me on my back. Finn already seemed to be waiting, his blue-green eyes round with worry. "I knew something was wrong when you two didn't come to the park! More specifically you Gary.. since Laa-Laa had been working." He looked from me to Laa-Laa, brushing off out clothes like a mother would. "You guys are all dirty. What happened?" He asked softly. "We got kidnapped." Laa-Laa muttered. Finn looked up. "Was it by two red demons and a black bear?" His voice quivered with worry. Laa-Laa closed her eyes, and began mumbling. She took off her lab coat, and took aim at the demons who carried the black tubby.

Bang, bang, bang!

I could hear cussing, and Laa-Laa was slammed into the ground by the red girl. "What did I tell you?! Finn, Gary get inside! Call the cops!" Laa-Laa threw the red girl to the ground. "Hurry up Po!" The gray one hissed, helping to bring Laa-Laa to her knees. The lioness roared, and slammed her body against a tree, forcing the two down. "Richard, mind helping?!" Po yelled, grabbing Laa-Laa's neck. "Let Dutch help! I'm getting more people." Laa-Laa began roughly bucking her hips up and down to shake Po off of her. "SCATTER! COPS!" Dutch wailed. Richard and Po lifted him up, and the three flew off. Laa-Laa collapsed, and closed her pink eyes. She was scratched up, but not too badly. "You two are staying the night. I'll pay the bill." Finn went in to register, and I swung Laa-Laa over my shoulder, and struggled to get her inside.

A/N
For those of you who haven't read the description, this is the remake to my Assasin AU. I hope you guys enjoyed. The cover, and how everyone looks will be posted soon. See you all children, either on Amino or here. Adios!