Niall Horan Request - Crazymofo_4ever2307

Your boyfriend Niall had just gotten home and went to check on your baby boy, his name was Jackson Andrew Horan, and was super cute and you had a baby girl on the way, and you and Niall needed to think of names, "Hey babe?" He says as youtou walk it to take care of Jackson "Hello love." You say he kisses your cheek, "How's my other princess?" "She's fine love." You say as you kiss his cheek. "Speaking of her what should we name her?" "Well I don't know honestly." "Well me and the boys were thinking about this and we thought of Nakita Grace Horan." "Niall that's beautiful!" You say happily as you make your way to the kitchen to make a bottle for Jackson, Niall follows then your phone rings, and you hand Jackson to Niall by the way Jackson is 4 months old and your soon to be daughter is 6 months, and 3 months till you can see your beautiful Nakita Grace. Anyways you answer your phone its your twin sister Kelcy, she's also expecting a baby but hers is gunna be a boy, and her husband is Louis...and blah blah "Hey Kelcy what's up?" "Nothing much, but Louis and I were wondering if you would like to come to dinner." "Sure we'd love 2."

At dinner

You met with your sister and Louis, you went to a nice little place called home sweet home it was a nice little place, and you visited and had a great time you loved spending time with Kelcy and Louis they were basically your "Couple" friends... Well anyways you guys had so much fun, an hour later you left to go home.

At home

You finally got home and Jackson was tired so you put him to bed and you and Niall stayed up and watched a movie. Later on you fell asleep cuddling.