Lucky

Kendyls P.O.V
I can't believe he asked me out I mean I have liked him for a while but it's like...like...luck.
After we left the bridge we went to get something to eat because we were really hungry. After we went and ate at Taco Bell we went and walked to the movies. We were supposed to meet Ricky and Clove there. We waited five minutes out side of the theater but they didn't show up.
We ended up walking into the theater sitting down and we had popcorn and it spilled on the floor. Everyone stared at us and I started to blush Ricky cracked up laughing like it was all my fault. After the movie Ricky drove me back to my house and he kissed me good night when I went inside he kind of followed me and when I went into my bathroom and change and I came out Ricky was laying in my bed half asleep.
Ricky's P.O.V
When I saw her standing there looking at me she looked so beautiful. I told her that she should come lay down because she looked very tired when she came and laid down she stared at me until she fell asleep. Once I woke up in the morning I made breakfast for her and I gave it to her in bed. When I walked in I saw Wishbone laying on Cloves lap and he looked in love with her that's when I knew she was the perfect girl.
I woke her up and said good morning sweetheart and I gave her breakfast I asked her if she wanted any coffee or anything she said hot chocolate would be perfect thank you.
I went into the kitchen and made her hot chocolate when I came back and gave it to her she took a sip of it and it burned her mouth. She had overreacted just to get my attention. I came over and gave her a hug and asked her if she was alright she looked me right in the eyes and said she was fine but I kissed her anyways.
I went and got ready to go back to the O2lhouse to make another YouTube video I decided to do a collaboration video with Clove and introduce her to all my fans hopefully she won't getting to me hate comments saying she's a slut and a whore and all that.
After we shot the QandA video we went back and read the comments surprisingly we got lucky and didn't have to much hate. I knew that she was going to be loved by my fans... And also all of my o2l members.
→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→
Hey guys I hope you like this episode and like the storyline sorry I haven't posted in forever but I just have been really busy. I've been trying to make this chapter really well done for the past week I just had trouble so I guess it's probably not as good as my others. Just tell me what you think about it and thank you. Byeeeee🍁
Instagram- http.austindum