Our Dirty Little Secret

Ricky's P.O.V
O MY GOD the kiss was amazing. I tired not to blush but I could told it back.
She looked at me surprised and got up and said "sorry" then ran out of the room I chased after her "Clove wait don't leave!" She turned around looked at me with tears in her eyes. Then turned around and bolted to her car.
Cloves P.O.V
"oh my god I can't believe he kissed me!"
I don't even know if it was good or not I mean I like him but it seemed a little forced. I hope this doesn't change us and how we act around each other.
And then... I got a call...
It was Ricky. I answered it

R- Clove please come back I need to talk to you
C- I can't I am going shopping with my friend
R- can we meet somewhere later?
C- I guess... How about the old bridge by the park?
R- ok how does 8 sound?
C- I'll see you there bye!
R- bye...
*phone call ends*
After I got done shopping wit Kayla I went back to my house and put on a black lace shirt with high waisted shorts and sky blue vans. I then went into my bathroom and put on concealer and mascara.
I got in my car and drove to the park it was a little after 8 when I arrived.
But there he was standing in the moonlight it took me a minute to gain my courage.
When I walked up to him he looked at me and smiled I smiled back
He grabbed my hands and pulled me in for a hug and a kiss.
After we kissed I smiled and asked "what do you red to talk to me about?"
He looked at me with bright eyes and said "will you be...my girlfriend"
I started to blush but it was to dark to see. I smiled again and said "yes."

→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→
How was it do you think I should have made it longer or did I leave off in a good spot?
Anyways I hoped you enjoyed! I love all of my fans and I will be updating soon!

Instagram: http.austindum