The Evil Pianist

*Short chapter and was not proof-read nor was this edited. My editor ghosted me. Literally.*

*The story is fictional and not true*

"So, I put my hands....out like this?" Peace asks, holding her palm out to Ethan.

"No. Your holding out your hand way too stiff." Ethan slapped Peace's palm that resonated with a harsh smack.
"Relax your hand."
Peace winced at the harsh contact on her hand.

"Okay? Then?"

"Think of...something that pops. Concentrate on it." Ethan instructed.

"Like popcorn?" Peace asks, her eyes shut closed.

"That works. Now think of two different colors. Concentrate...." Ethan continued to instruct.

A small crackling bursted from Peace's palms.
A bright, fiery color of pink and red crackled.

"E-Ethan! I did it! I made fireworks!!!" Peace cheered.

"Told you. Concentration is the key. If you concentrate more, you'll be able to make the biggest firework you've ever seen." Ethan stated.

"Your really good at teaching magic... Oh! Why don't you open up a school? I mean, I'm pretty sure you've even got the money to open one." Peace suggests.

She then, excitedly clasps her hands together.
"I'm gonna be one of your students! HAH! I'll always be on time! I'll have classmates! I'll have rivals!"

Ethan shook his head.
"That'll be too much of a bother."

"Your such a deadbeat." Peace says with a pout.

"And I bet you'll be an awful student." Ethan replies, as he messily ruffles Peace's hair.

"General. Sir. We have arrived." The driver announces.

Peace nodded her head. "All right. Make sure the men are surrounding the area. Let the picture I drew earlier burn into their minds, and be on high alert." Peace commanded.

"Yes ma'am."

----

"General! Hello! Nice to finally meet you!" A bald man greeted Peace and Ethan by the entrance.

"Good evening, Mr. Naboth. The area is surrounded by my men, and we will be on high lookout for any trouble." Peace informs.

"Really? That's wonderful! Why don't you come inside and observe the event?" Mr. Naboth suggests.

Peace gave Ethan a nod, before giving a large, cheerful smile to the bald man.

"That's would be great! Observation is truly helpful. I appreciate you for being so cooperative!" Peace cheered.

Mr. Naboth chuckled, and made way for Peace and Ethan.

"G-General... If I may ask, who is this young man?" Mr. Naboth asks, his eyes glued to Ethan's form.

"Oh, him... He's the son of my Lieutenant. He is my...escort for the rest of the week." Peace lied.

"Oh, I see. Carry on, then!" Mr. Naboth bids farewell, before going to another direction.