Chapter 1: Are you ready,

Strucker was walking. He was worried, he didn't know where to begin and the twins were not ready. They were stronger than he thought. But this girl, she was weak and somehow, she managed to survive. Only 3 out of 50 survived. Strucker didn't know how a girl as weak as she is can survived the experimentations that some, stronger than her, couldn't.

Flashback:

"I have a new girl for the experimentations." Strucker said proudly

"Where is she from and why does she wants to participate?" Asked one of the scientists.

"She is not a volunteer, I didn't know but I have a daughter. Well... her mother came to tell me yesterday. She wants to meet me. I don't want to have a daughter. I am not made to be a father. She will be our creation. But because she is half of me, she has to be our greatest creation."

The scientist looks at Strucker with fear.

"That's your daughter how can you possibly do that?" He asked

"I don't know her. Plus, I saw a picture of her and she looks weak. That is better for her safety to become an enhanced. She will thanks us after that. "

End of the flashback

That blonde girl isn't a child, she is 22 now. Strucker never met a girl as naive as she is. He convinced her easily. He took him only one lie to control her.

Flashback

Someone knocked on the door. Strucker opened it. A blond tall girl was in front of him, smiling. She seemed uncomfortable, shy. 

"Uh... Hi. I am Ysaure, your daughter."

Strucker smiled. She was beautiful. She has a long blond hair, with the same blue eyes as him. She looked like him.

"Hi. Come."

She sit on the couch looking around to that new place, her dad's apartment.

"I am sorry to ask you that but, how old are you?" He asked

"20"

"Why do you want to know me? I know that it is a really weird question but ... I need to hear the answer."

"You're my father and growing up, I always wanted to know you. All my friends have a father who cares for them but me... I only had a mother that couldn't afford to buy me a doll." She chuckled

"Well... What do you want to know about me?"

"What is your work to begin?" She asked

  "I am an engineer. Do you want me to show you what I do?"

"Yes"

That was the only lie he told her.

"My work isn't here, everything is at the factory where I work. We can go there if you want to?"

"Sure"

They went to the Hydra base he worked at. Everything was dark. She was afraid but she still following him. It was her dad after all. Even if he wasn't there for the younger Ysaure, the older Ysaure trusted him. A father still a father, even if he didn't know that he was one, she was sure that he had a sense of paternity. She followed him in the factory. It was the end of the day but a lot of people were still working in it. What about if he just wants to be rid of me? No, sense of paternity Ysaure do you remember? Maybe your dad is just creepy. They arrived in a small room, dark as the others. Nothing was there except a chair, a metal chair.

"See Ysaure, this is the first lesson I will give you: Never trust a stranger." Said Strucker.

OH MY GOD HE IS GOING TO KILL YOU YSAURE. DO SOMETHING! RUN OR SLAP HIM!

She took a step back. But something was behind her, it was another man. She started to cry.

"What the fuck do you want from me??" She shouted

"I wasn't a dad Ysaure and will never be. I am a creator, you will be my best creation I promise."

So... The paternity sense doesn't exist, mummy was right.

"Let me go! You know that my mother will look for me."

Strucker chuckled.

"Your mother is just a slut who had a kid with me because she didn't know the existence of the pills! She is stupid."

He walked to Ysaure.

"Hopefully for you, half of you come from me. So you're not entirely stupid. I want you to become the strongest woman in the world."

"What about if I don't want to be the strongest woman in the world?" She asked

"Do you think you have a choice?"

The man behind her punch her head. She felt to the ground.

End of the flashback.

The responsible of the scientists arrived at Strucker's office. He seemed worried.

"How are the twins?" Strucker asked

"They developed their power. They are stronger then we thought. They still can't control them."

"And Ysaure?"

"She became the strongest hand to hand. I think she is ready for the power." The scientist said

"I want to see her and I will decide by myself. Where is she now?"

"She is in her room, sir"

Ysaure's room was far from everything. Strucker wanted her to be alone, to be just for him. He treated her differently than the twins. At the beginning, she was just another experimentations but after some months he started to care for her. Paternity sense. Ysaure was right that existe. She was the only one of the experimentations to have a real room. She has a bed, some storages. If she asks something, most of the time Strucker will say yes. He was weak in front of her. He entered the room. She was sleeping. He wake her up.

"Ysaure, I want to talk to you"   

She opened her eyes. Looking at Strucker. She hated him with all of her heart.

"I want you to fight today. If I decide that you are ready then you will have your power." He added

She looked at him with fear. That is three years that she is there now and the only thing that she wants is to go back home even if she is not able to remember what home really is. Strucker guided her, he gave her a breakfast. Then they arrived at the training room. Her instructor was there.

"It is the day" Strucker said

She knew that if she failed the test she will have the same training as before all over again and will not have what she needs to escape from there. But if she succeed the test they will give her power, and with that power she will kill them and then escape. How will they give her power? She didn't know but at this point she didn't care anymore about the pain. She went through so much that she can't feel it anymore. In three years her right arms broke six times. It was her chance, she has to win this fight to escape and have the life that she wants. 

"You're ready?" Asked the instructor

Hi guys! I am french and this is my first time writing in English. Please tell me my mistakes! Hope you enjoy it!