Episode I: Part I: Here we Go Again

Opening: Society Against Evil meeting room

MatPat and Nikita are talking to Jael and Ryu, about Joey's disappearance in the Museum

MatPat: It's so strange, I spoke to Colleen and Bretman yesterday, and they can't remember much, just that they were going to leave together, Joey stayed behind and hasn't been seen since.

Nikita: I called Bretman and Colleen and asked them to come (looks at Jael and Ryu) if that's alright with both of you.

Jael: Bretman has worked with the Society before, he's fine. This "Colleen" person, I'm not so sure.

Enter Daniel: You haven't even met her yet, stop being so judgemental.

Ryu: He's right Jael,  give Colleen a chance. She's the only person we can currently work with who's been killed twice, that fact makes her unique.

Nikita: True

Enter Colleen and Bretman:

MatPat hugs Colleen: It's good to see you

Colleen: You too.

Nikita: Me and Mat left just after Colleen died, tell us what happened then

Bretman: Well, we went to the Arabian exhibit and met a genie, he gave us a wish and that's when we revived Colleen.

Colleen: A pirate brought me into the foyer at knifepoint, and until then no one was sure whether it had worked or not.

Bretman: Then the pirates brought us to do a bunch of trials and Colleen and Ro won. So me, Joey, and Alex went into a three-way death challenge, which by the way, is the only challenge that Joey did.

Daniel: Can you stop criticising Joey? He was there to rescue his friends.

Bretman: Whatever, boo.

MatPat: Guys, calm down, what happened next.

Colleen: Alex lost the challenge and got shot.

Nikita: Oh My God...

MatPat confessional: It just goes to show it doesn't matter how many challenges you win, if you perform badly, there's no second chance, with notable exceptions. COUGH (Me and Colleen)

Jael: What about the final four challenge?

Colleen: Dinosaurs. Freaking Dinosaurs.

Nikita: Are you serious?! So, what way did the votes fall.

Bretman: Joey and I voted for Ro and Colleen and Ro voted for me.

Mat: Sighs: You don't need to tell me what that means. So how did she die?

Colleen: They ate her.

Nikita: confessional: Even though she didn't do any challenges up until that point, no one deserves to die like that, especially not Ro. Who, amidst all the drama and paranoia of Everlock and the Museum never showed any spite or animosity to anyone. I look at Mat and he looks pissed, and honestly, I can't say I blame him.

Mat: confessional: I don't blame Bretman and Joey for voting Ro, I just blame the Collector and the Museum for getting everyone into this mess.

Jael: You're not the only people who competed in these twisted games

Mat, Nikita, Colleen, Daniel, and Bretman: What!?

Enter Tyler, Andrea, Eva, and Oli

Ryu: All four of these people have competed in other games... but, they have no idea what you have experienced.