Chapter 2: meeting daddy

Ally's POV
Ok so after school I invited austin to come over and he said sure .We came to my house and daddy was on the couch watching football .I came from behind and hug him .
"Hi daddy," I say.
"Hey baby girl, who's the dude?" He says. I smile and pointed at him, daddy nodded.
"Daddy this is my boyfriend austin moon, Austin this is my dad Rider strong ," I said.
"Oh my gosh you made that movie high school love I love that movie ," he says .
"I like him," my dad said.
I laugh because I think I have an idea why daddy likes him .
"Daddy do you only like him because he loves your movie, and austin that's like the saddest movie ever ,"I say with a laugh.
"True saddest movie I've ever made and yes no I trust him and he has good taste in movies a wink, ally go to Kardashian manor for Kim's birthday party you promised to sing you need to be there in 2 hours go get ready and be back down in a hour I'll drive I have to speak to her about a movie ," he announced .
I nodded and headed upstairs with austin downstairs .
Austin's POV
"So austin do you do anything in the music business sing play instrument or band," he asks .
"All I never really thought about doing it for a job though I just do it for fun ,"I say .
"Well maybe just maybe if I make a musical I'll put you in it deal," he added, I smiled.
"Sure, just sure," I said We both end up laughing .Ally has such a great dad .we're watching football "WOW" we both say because the Eagles scored.
We turn around to a person clearing throat .I see my girlfriend in a high-low dress top part is navy blue and skirt part is navy blue and orangey reddish color .
"Wow," I say.
"Wow," says a little dude that walks in .
He walks over to me and stares at me.
"Auggie leave him alone go back to spying on Zack I'll come with you
,he'll never expect THE UNEXPECTED !" Rider I mean mr. strong says to August he shout the unexpected part and threw August over his shoulder and ran upstairs .Bang
"Ouch," he said mad.
"You okay buddy ,"rider said.
"I'm okay daddy ,"He said.
"Good lets go ouch, wall,"
Ally laughs.
"My dad always plays with auggie either they knock something over, get hurt or make a mess that was 2. Get hurt, lets go we'll be early ,"
I laughed then nodded and went out the door with ally.Then I stop.
"Aren't we bringing your dad,"I said.
"Oh yes thanks I almost forgot ,"she chirped.
She opened the door and popped her head in.
"DADDY GET YOUR BUTT DOWN HERE ITS TIME TO GO DADDY!" She screamed .That's when her dad appeared.
"Let's go misses grouch ,"he said.
"Well you were supposed to be down stairs not being a spy and solving the mystery of why zacks still in high school ,"She commented .
"Everyone knows that already but I'm not going to be the first to say it ,"he says.
"Fine I will he's an idiot sorry solved your mystery ."She finished .
her dad stuck out his tongue and put his thumbs in his ears and waves them like moose antlers . I laugh and ally frowns, her dad and I high five .