Only Yours (Ariana Grande)

Ariana's POV

I woke up feeling cold and alone on my queen-sized bed. Sitting up and turning the lamp on my bedside table, I saw that it just turned 2:47 am. I sighed deeply as I lean my back against the headboard of the bed, bringing the duvet up to cover my lower body.

"She's still not home."

I thought out loud, closing my eyes trying not tear up. It was always like this in a few weeks now. I don't know what she's been doing at a time like this that causes her to come home this late - well, this early. Whenever I asked she just replied with, "Work. Your mother is kinda demanding, ya know."

I didn't bother pressing her more because I know my mother can be really demanding, especially if it's about her company. You see, Y/N's kinda of my mother's apprentice in the company. So, I can only imagine what Y/N's going through when it comes to work. But lately our relationship has going downhill. She's coming home late, her temper's been really short lately and with just some small mistake she will snapped, she rarely talks or even spend time with me, and I could smell a lady's perfume on her clothes whenever she comes home from work. I don't want to think she's cheating on me, because I knew she couldn't do that. I mean, could she? We're enggaged and expecting, she wouldn't cheat on me, right?

Does she think I'm not sexy and hot anymore because of my growing belly? That's why she's wanting some other bitch to please her? Is she going to call off our wedding?? Is she going to break up with me and leave me??? What am I supposed to do if that happens????

I was full on sobbing already while these thoughts came into my mind. I was holding onto the duvet tightly, covering my face with it while I sobbed loudly. I didn't even heard the front door open and closed, and the footsteps of a person coming close to our bedroom. I just bawled my eyes out, this messed up emotions because of pregnancy didn't even helped it.

"Ari?" Y/N called with a soft voice, a voice I've come to love as much as I love the person it belonged to.

"Baby doll, why are you crying?" she quickly walked closer to me and took a sit on the edge of the bed beside me and grabbing my fisted hands and gently caressing them. She  gently touched my face with her other hand and turned it to face her. I'm aware I look like a mess as I'm bawling my eyes out.

"Are you okay, baby doll? Are you hurt? Do you need something?" she bombarded me with questions while wiping my tears away with a worried look. Her other hand that's holding my hand gently squeezes my hand. I stared at her, not answering her questions. When I smelled the same lady's perfume on her, I cried harder and snatching my hands away from her and covers my face again while I scooted away from her and onto her side of the bed.

"Get away from me!" I yelled. My heart's clenching tightly with pain inside my chest.

"Ari, what's wrong? Tell me, baby doll." she questioned again as she took her shoes off and climbed on the bed and scooted closer to me when I yelled at her again.

"Stay the fuck away from me, you cheater!" I looked at her with rage and pain in my eyes. She stopped from approaching me and just sit on the edge of the bed.

"Cheater? Ariana, what are you talking about?" she looked at me confused.

"Oh please! You don't know what I'm talking about!?" I sarcastically replied. "Where were you at this time of the night, huh!? What are you doing!? Why do you always come home late!? Why!?"

Y/N looked at me with surprised eyes then it narrowed and she stood up from the bed looking down at me.

"I was at work, Ariana! I already told you about that, why can't you believe me? Now you're accusing me of cheating on you!? Wow! Just wow!" she explained as she rubbed her temples.