Prologue part 2: New Family

My parents are probably worried, but the 2 girls are probably destroyed. Though I will miss them, it seems I will near my limit soon. I've had nothing to eat since I left.

As I was walking and getting weaker by the second, I saw a quaint little church.

My strength started to finally give out the rest of the way as I made it to the door of the church, collapsing in front of it

Y/n: *weakly* I suppose this is my reward for running without warning... I'm sorry... *closes eyes passing out* 

pov change: 3rd

As he passes out a old man walks out of the church

???: Oh? What have we here? Another new member for our family? It seems you are exhausted and starving. Lets get you inside and rested, we'll get you fed once you wake up.

The old man then picks the seven year old up and brings him inside.

Timeskip

Y/n: ugh... 

As the boy opens his eyes he looks around, he is in a room he has never seen before

Y/n: Wh-where am I?

As he looks next to him he sees a girl his age sleeping with her head on the bed

(A/N: it was the youngest looking picture of a genderbent Asta I could find lol, just make her look younger in your head if you have to)

Y/n: uh... Hello? *pokes her in the forehead* Excuse me, could you wake up please?

The girl only swats his hand away as she gets a cute smile on her face as she starts to move closer in her sleep, slowly moving onto the bed.

Y/n: *backing up* I am suddenly very uncomfortable, please wake up ma'am...

The boy then does many things, trying to wake her up, none of which work. He then puts his hand on her head to stop her from moving closer, her surprising strength slowly winning out. Just before she gets to him she finally wakes up.