Chapter 1: Magic-less and master of magic

Years Later

I always wake up either close to last, or I am the last to wake up. It has always been a favorite way to pass the time. The world of dreams always seemed to be like a second home for me, like someone or something was pulling me in, but not in a forceful way, but like it wanted me there as a person.

But today, like usual, I was the last up, what woke me up however, is also a regular happening nowadays.

Asta: HOW YOU LIKE ME NOW?!?! YOU GUYS CAN'T DO SIT UPS THIS FAST!!!!!!

A few minutes later, I finally get out of bed and make my way outside.

Y/n: *yawn* It's way to early for this...

Asta: Don't you worry Y/n! Soon I'll get a grimoir that is better than everyone else's, then I will become the Wizard Queen, then we will be together!!

Y/n: Uh, b-

Yuna: Don't fool yourself Asta, because it is obviously me who will become the Wizard Queen and marry Y/n. Right Y/n?

At this point, the tension in the air was unbearably dense, and I said the only thing that came to mind that I thought would defuse the situation.

Y/n: No, you are both wrong, I will become the Wizard King, and then I will make you both happy.

This made both of them blush, before they looked away.

Asta: You idiot!

She then turns around and runs towards the woods.

Yuna: She'll be back before dinner, we needn't worry. Hmph.

At this point Yuna also walks off, a blush still dusting her face.

Y/n: Wait I-... *sigh* dammit, that could have gone better. I just don't get women...

???: Well, when you say things like that, what do you expect?

I look over at the new voice

Y/n: Oh, Rekka, I didn't see you there

Y/n: Oh, Rekka, I didn't see you there. And what did you mean when you said "things like that"?

Rekka: Oh my, you are dense, aren't you? I suppose that the female heart may never be known to you.

Y/n: Hey, what does that mean?!?

Rekka: Oh, I don't know, what do you think it means, "big brother"? *she chuckled as she walked back inside leaving the now 15 year old boy dumbfounded with a light blush on his face*

The next day

Here we are now, ready to receive our grimoirs at the tower.