Ky stax X reader (p.2)

Ky stax X reader part 2 :)

Sooo.. I made a second one and it will be fun because there will be some fluffy staff 😬😉. Hope you enjoy hehe 😅👏.

It's been weeks since I met ky. I'm not gonna lie he is very gentle and caring. He always support me and we hanged alot. Now he is my best friend but I wish we could be more than that.
I don't now why this feeling I get when I see ky flirting with other girls I felt sad and.. jealous?.  He always tell me what to do when he have girls problem. I wish he could see me more than a friend. He had a crush on maya since they were little. And I always help him to get close To her.
One day ky wanted to confess to her .He wanted to tell her how he feel but unfortunately it didn't go well. She said she got feeling for someone else. l Didn't know why but I felt happy . Also I felt sad for ky, his heart is broken. I didn't know what to do.
Then one day I went to see him to talk to him he is my best friend. I went to his house and I saw him lying on the couch watching TV. I went to him and hugged him. He was surprised and he hugged me back.
I said to him " you have to stop that. We used to be best friends and we hung alot . Now we barely speak to each other." My tears begins to drop. He saw me and said " hey don't cry I don't like seeing you crying. I just needed some time alone from all these drama. I promise I will get back to how we used to be."
I sat next to him and said "ok but don't do that again you know you have me. And no matter what happens to you I'm always there for you to help you." When I said that he looked at me and kissed me. I stopped for a moment then I kissed him back. I didn't know what I'm doing.  But I should of stopped him and then i'm enjoying it .
Then we stopped for air and we looked to each other eyes.
" l-l shouldn't have kissed you i-im so..." ky said.
" it's ok I actually enjoyed it " I said blushing really hard.
" really??!" He said smiling and blushing.
I moved my head as a yes.
Then a silence came between us for a moment.
" hey do you want to hang out? I know a perfect place " he said breaking the silence.
" meanwhile you said you want some time alone and now you asking me to hang out ?" I said teasing him a little. " I don't know but I feel better now and I want to get out of here" he said smiling and looking at the door. " it's because of the kiss you give it to me?" " should I say yes? " I blushed and then " ok let's go before I change my mind" .
And we went out.
(Ky's bov)
After we hunged out we got back to my home we were  tried from all that excitement. (Y/N) wanted to sleep in my house .because her mother is out in  a business trip.I always feel something weird when I see here or be with her. She make me smile and full of energy.
" umm (Y/N) you sleep on the bed and I sleep on the couch" she said disagreeable " no you can sleep on the bed with me if you want" I blushed " no no it's ok I ..." " please" her  puppy eyes  appeared and I sighed and said yes . She smiled at me and went to change her clothes in the bathroom. I changed my clothes in my room . Some times I sleep in my boxers but I wore a T-shirt to be comfortable.
When I finished preparing for bed (Y/N) came out from the bathroom she was wearing an oversized t-shirt she is hot. I blushed and turned my face.
(Y/N's pov)
When I saw him wearing his bed clothes I blushed. I sat in the bed next to him. Our faces were looking at the other side of the bed ( not seeing each other) a silence came again and then ky broke the silence and said "how is the school?." " um good I liked this school"  he said " umm I want to ask you a question If you don't mind ?" " no.. I mean yes you can ask " " do you have feelings for me ?"
" umm what .. w-who told you that?" " so you have .." " no I mean yes  your my best friend " " don't worry I feel the same too" " really?! . What about maya and.." " maya was my crush but sometimes you have to move on and I actually did "  I blushed and said " so do you like me more than a fr..." he kissed me again but this time was with passion and love .
{FLUFFY ALERT !!!!! (if you don't like just skip) }
He panned me into the bed and kissed me passionately.
He slide his tongue in my mouth and i give him the premession to do it.
He slowly puts his hand down my shirt . He continued kissing me and then he came to my nick putting some kisses all over my face and neck.
We had a hot make out session.
Ky said " I love you " I said happily "I love you too"  and kisses him again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Extra small chapter
cause I'm good ^_^
(Y/N) pov:
A week ago ky asked me to be his girlfriend and I said yes!..
Today he is going to take me out as a date. And I'm kinda nervous i guess..?

Your cute dress

Your cute dress. ❤️

Ky was outside waiting
for me. I quickly rushed to the door and opened the door. I saw him smiling at me and he was carrying flowers. It's not just a flowers, they are my favorite flowers. I kissed him and took the flowers. Then we went out to enjoy our date.

Yaash finally 😂🎊
Sorry for the grammar mistakes . I'm not very good at english but i try my best to be better. Soooo, support me by voting and thank you soo much❤️❤️🙏.