🕷ELISE: Be my king(Lemon)🕷

A/N: This story was requested by jorge09876554433
Third story! And this one features (Y/N) and The Spider Queen, Elise(but also a lemon. My first lemon written btw).

Before you start, I have to say that this story is long, mostly because of the backstory(I wanted to make this story 2 parts but I decided to wirte it all in one chapter).
(The story with Akali was supposed to be longer, not sure if this long, but I made it shorter.). I'm not sure how good it is but I hope you'll enjoy it.

Just like in the previous A/Ns:

I don't own League of Legends nor Elise. They belong to Riot Games and their creators.

Image by BlondynkiTejGraja (link: https://www.deviantart.com/blondynkitezgraja/art/Elise-Spider-Queen-775853861 )

This story belongs to me.

And you... well.... you belong to yourself .
(Y/N) is you.

Sorry for the grammatical mistakes and typos.

ENJOY!✌

------------------------------------------------------------------

Backstory

(Y/N) was a Demacian who lived in Noxus with his uncle, Lobov. It wasn't weird to see Demacians in Noxus since most Demacians would move in Noxus or in Ionia during the wars.

(Y/N)'s father gave him in his brother's custody when he went on the battlefield to make sure his son will be safe and will have a good life. His wife died a long time ago and didn't have anyone else to take care of (Y/N). Giving (Y/N) to an orphanage was not an option since those were attacked during wars by looters. The only one he could trust was his own brother, Lobov, who moved in Noxus. He wasn't sure about it first because Noxus was an enemy nation but thought it was the only thing he could do to keep his son away from the horrors of war, Noxus was also the nation that had the lowest possibility to be struck by a cold war.

The refugees in Noxus were living in certain villages and weren't allowed to go anywhere. If they had to go on the forbidden places, they had to wear some armbands. It was the Government order to to distinguish the Noxians and the refugees. When someone with an armband walked to his workplace, for example the noxians were starting to boo that person or worse, throw with objects at them.

Lobov didn't have a job but he earn money from the gems or even artifacts he found which he sold to rich people who collected such things or museums. He even taught (Y/N) about these things and sometimes took him in expeditions. The boy loved to go in expeditions and was happy to see when a museum bought an artifact so people were able to see them... well, not everyone, he was dissapointed that Demacians weren't able to see them. There were a few artifacts which he didn't see, as his uncle didn't took him in dangerous expeditons at that young age. Lobov knew (Y/N) wanted very much to go in every expedition but the old Demacian didn't wanted his nephew to get hurt, or worse, to die. The boy mostly spend the time in the village, he was only a few times in the big city and those were the times when him and his uncle returned from an expedition to sell the finding. Though he always noticed that Noxians were looking with cold eyes at them as they were walking in the city but never experienced an attack since Lobov was a respected Demacian for bringing extraordinary things to museums and people of Noxus. But still wasn't very liked and it was because he was Demacian and didn't worked at their factories or shops like the other Demacians. Lobov didn't because he saw it as slavery. But Lobov wasn't the only Demacian who didn't work for a Noxian. In the village him and his nephew were living was a man named Varis who was like a mayor for the village and was very respected, even by the Noxians but nobody from the village knew why. Every village had a person like that. Varis was also a veteran and he moved in Noxus because he hated to see the wars again and remind him of his time in the army, this was his answer when people asked him ,,Why did you move in Noxus?"