⚔KATARINA: Only you⚔

A/N(skip if you want to):  Second story is out! YAY! And it's with the Sinister Blade, Katarina.

Like before, I don't own League Of Legends nor Katarina, they belong to Riot Games and their creators.

Image by sevenbees ( link: https://www.deviantart.com/sevenbees/art/Katarina-822976892 )

(Y/N) [yes, my friend, that's you] belongs to yourself and this story belongs to me

Sorry for the grammatical mistakes and typos

-----------Enjoy👍---------

(Y/N) made his way to the tower that Katarina told him to meet her. She wanted to talk to him and it seems like it was important.
The male's head was full of thoughts as he walked on the empty streets of Noxus in the night. He was one of General Marcus Du Coteau's personal guards... what was left of them... after Demetrius's attack. 

(Y/N) remembered how he joined the army of Noxus. He came from one of the most respected families of Noxus, thanks to his father's time in the army. (Y/N)'s father was one of the best soldiers, he was skillful in combat, great in strategies and a comrade you could count that will help you and put his life before Noxus. When he was not on the battlefield he spend his time training his son, (Y/N) to carry on his legacy. The boy learnt quickly and joined the army at a young age, fighting alongside his father. The young boy was just like his father, his skills showed that his father taught him everything. Unfortunetly for the boy, his time with his father on the battlefield wasn't long. One day his father lost his right arm while trying to protect (Y/N) who saved some young recruits. His father survived, but had to retire. He wasn't mad at (Y/N), he knew that day will come eventually and couldn't blame his son for protecting the weak ones, but was afraid that his son will die next time while trying to protect other recruits. So his father talked with his friend Marcus Du Coteau to put the boy in his personal suite and send him to fight on battlefield only if the frontline couldn't hold the situation. The General accepted and was proud to have a skillful young man such as (Y/N) in his suite. (Y/N) was surprised at the beggining, he knew that Marcus Du Coteau wasn't a person easy to impress and knew that his father did this.
Of course, being part of a well respected General's suite is a honor, but a waste of skills, (Y/N) would rather spend more time on the battlefield and fight to show his skills and bring fear in the enemies hearts.
But there was something that the male enjoyed about being Du Coteau's guard, he got to know General's older daughter, Katarina. He was present at her trainings. Her father wanted to make her a great assassin, (Y/N) could say that she was very talented and her skills showed that her father was a great teacher, it reminded him of his time with his father. But General Du Coteau was different from his father, he wasn't impressed by his daughter and the young male knew that he wasn't easy to impress, but how he couldn't be impressed by his own child?
One day General Marcus Du Coteau left for a week mission and left Katarina with (Y/N) to continue her training. Du Coteau had faith in (Y/N) he knew that his father taught him great. During that week Katarina didn't just trained with (Y/N) who gave her his father's lessons about combat and strategies but also got closer to the male. She got to know more about him and his life. Of course, he was present at nearly every trainging of her but never spoke to him before, she was to busy with the training. But at that moment she was happy to talk with someone else who is not her parents or younger sister, Cassiopeia. After that week, when the others were sleeping, Katarina was sneeking out of her room and met (Y/N) to spend more time with him, she enjoyed talking with the male, they had a lot of things in common.

Those things happened a long time ago. (Y/N) hasn't seen Katarina too often after her first mission which turned out as a disaster.
Her mission was to kill a line officer named Demetrius, a low-born wretch who couldn't even wield a sword. But Katarina went to kill the enemy commander instead. Poor girl, she thought that would bring a swift victory to Noxus and would make her father proud but no. Demetrius led a berzerk charge into her father's encampment, killing dozens of soldiers and general's personal suite, except for (Y/N) who managed to survive and protect Katarina's father from the enemies. Marcus was furious and refused to look his daughter in the eye. He told her that she ashamed the family name and she did this to seek for glory to herself. But (Y/N) knew her motives, she just wanted to not waste her skills and show her father what a great assassin he made out of her, she wanted to bring glory to Noxus, not to herself. Of course not listening to the general's orders, especially when they are your parents is a bad thing to do, but she didn't try to seek anything for herself but to Noxus and her father.