A movie

It was getting late, but the tallests decided to stay up and hang out. They wore comfortable clothes instead of their usual tallest uniforms, which were very uncomfortable. Purple brought snacks, Miyuki brought blankets and pillows, Spork brought movies to watch, while Red let them stay in his quarters, since it seemed to be the cleanest. "So much for being the tallest red, you should be the cleanest." Purple teased as he ate a donut. Red's antennae went down in annoyance, he knew he organized things and kept them clean but hated it when it was pointed out.
   Miyuki set the pillows and blankets on Red's bed while Spork put his movies on the counter thing that the TV was on. As Miyuki was setting up Red's bed, Purple decided to flop on it. "PURPLE!" Miyuki yelled making purple flinch a little. "I'm trying to get comfortable." He said shoving a donut into his mouth. Miyuki shook her head and gave up, she then turned her attention to Red and Spork.
   "I brought more than one in case we get bored or something." Spork said, looking at Red. Red just nodded, deciding not to tease him about his eyes. "So..what are we watching?" Miyuki asked while walking over, making her night gown flow around her feet. Spork picked a random disk and placed it in the DVD player. "That apparently." Red said and sat next to purple who was on his bed.
   He shoved his hand in the bag of donuts Purple was holding and pulled out two. As he did so, Miyuki and Spork sat with them. Spork hugged a pillow and laid his head on it comfortably. While Miyuki wrapped a blanket around herself. Purple made a pile of pillows to lean on and Red just sat there normally.
   "I'm already tired." Red said before the movie even started. "Just don't go to sleep yet, you snore loudly." Purple replied, not even worried about the possibility of upsetting Red. Out of all the tallests red and purple were pretty close friends, which made them brutally honest towards each other. Miyuki and Spork were somewhat close with each other and Red and Purple as well. They were like a family and treated each other as siblings but without affection because it was forbidden.
   "I DO NOT SNORE!" Red yelled, his voiced boomed in the others antennae. Purple chuckled quietly, this was amusing to him. "DON'T CACKLE AT A LIE!" Red continued to yell. Miyuki and Spork sat through the argument trying not to laugh until they couldn't hold it. "REEEEEEEE" Red screeched, making the others laugh harder.
   "You also talk in your sleep!" Miyuki said, laughing while saying it. Red grabbed the bag that once had donuts and screamed into it. Purple, Spork, and Miyuki laughed harder. "IT HURTS!" Spork yelled, laughing so hard it hurt. Suddenly there was a knock at the door.
   "Yes?" Red asked, calming down a bit. "Is everything alright in there?" A voice said from the other side of the door. Red stared at Purple, Miyuki, and Spork with a death glare. "Yes everything is alright." He said through gritted teeth. He heard footsteps, become more faint and disappeared. He crossed his arms and looked at the TV, while the others kept in laughter.

   A few hours passed, they were watching a new movie. Tired from joking, laughing, teasing, and complaining, they laid down. They were all leaned against each other. Miyuki laid down on Spork and hugged a pillow. Purple leaned on Spork with Red laying his head on a pillow on his lap. Spork had his arms wrapped around all of them comfortably.
   Miyuki fell asleep, then Purple, next Spork, and finally..Red. Red snored loudly waking purple up. Purple didn't mind it at first and fell back asleep until the snoring got louder. He wrapped a pillow over his antennae carefully and tried to block the sound out. After a while of suffering he noticed Spork woke up along with Miyuki from Red's stupid snoring.
   "Stupid idiot.." Red mumbled in his sleep, curling up closer to Purple. Miyuki giggled softly making Purple more embarrassed. After a while of listening to red mumble and snore, Purple finally had enough. "SHUT" He yelled and threw a pillow in Red's face. "MMPH!!" Red's surprised scream was muffled by the pillow.
   "Are you insane!?" Red yelled, removing the pillow from his face. "Yes." Purple replied and grabbed the pillow but Red took it away. "Hey that's mine red." Purple said and Red just grunted angrily in response. "Welp I guess Spork is my pillow now." Purple said and leaned against Spork once again. They got comfortable once again and fell asleep, not that they needed it.

   After that night, they hung out still, referencing things every now and then. They decided to not watch a movie together anymore. They still cared for each other of course but didn't watch a movie together again.

                                                                                          THE END