Chapter 1

3rd pov

As usual, you are drawing underneath your favorite tree about someone special. This special person is you crush, Amajiki. In the drawing Amajiki is reading a romance novel. While you were in you own little world Amajiki start to walk towards you while blushing alittle . You didn't noticed his presents until he snuck up behind you and poked you in the ribs gently. You yelped and started to blush to realize it was your friend. Amakijiki started to chuckle a little at your reaction.

Your pov

~ He does this ever since when we were kids and it still scares me~ While I looked away blushing when I heard chuckling. I looked over and saw Amajiki chuckling then he sat down. I asked " What are you laughing about." He stopped and blushed lightly before saying " Your reaction is just cute." I blushed lightly. Then I went back to drawing "What are you drawing Y/N" I looked up at him and said shyly " I'm drawing you reading a book." " Can I see." " S-sure" I gave him my sketch book.

Amajiki pov

I looked at Y/N's drawing ~she is a really good at drawing ~ when I looked at the book in the drawing it was some type of romance novel. A blush spread across my face when I realized it was a romance novel. I handed it back to Y/N and said " T-that i-s a g-g-good d-drawing." still blushing. When I looked at Y/N, she had a blush spread across her cheeks and said "T-thanks." ~She is really cute when she blushes I want to tell her how I feel but what if she rejects me~

Your pov

~ no baby I won't reject you TwT~ I heard the bell ring meaning that lunch was over. So me and Amajiki got up and walked to class.

*time skip to after school by aizawa is best dad*

Still your pov

When I was walking out of the school when I felt a light tap on my shoulder I turned around and looked up and saw Amajiki. ( yes you are shorter them him you are going to be 5'0 ok ok) " D-Do y-you want to walk h-home with me Y/N? Y-you don't h-have to if you d-don't want to." "No,I want to walk home with you" as you smile at him. Tamaki slightly blushes