Chapter 2

After a while you finally get on the plane, its a long boring ride so you just listen to music.

Skip to after landing

You get off the plane and walk to find your stuff. Your phone buzzes in your pocket, you check it, and there is a message from Dixie. *Hey girlie we're here to pick you up*
You read the message in your head, you're soooo damn excited to see them again. You here an unmistakable voice...

?:"Y/NNNNN"

You turn around and see your bestfriend... Dixie, and running beside her is someone you've always wanted to meet, but only ever saw through a screen.

Y/n:"DIXIE, ADDISON !!!!!"

They run over to you and engulf you in the biggest hugs. You guys hugged for about 2 minutes, and when you look up there is a group of people surrounding the 3 of you. You immediately recognize Chase and Charli, and to hug them. The rest of the people you don't know, you've seen them in pictures, but still can't tell.

C(Charli): "Oh my god, I missed you sooo much."

Y/n:"Me toooo 🥺"

Ch(chase): "It's great to finally meet you in person" he pulls away from the hug.

D(Dixie): "I don't think you really know anyone else here"

She points out everyone to you.

First up is a boy with medium brown hair, hes tall, not the tallest but taller than you. He is pretty pale, and has an... average build. She says his name is Nick.

Y/n:"Nick Austin, I recognize that name"

N(Nick):"Nice to meet you" he extends his hand out to you, but instead you go in for a hug.

Next is a guy with beanie on, he also has light brown hair, and his face is longer and more built than Nick's, he is tall and looks stronger aswell.

D: "This is Ryland"

R(Ryland): "Hey" and he waves. You wave back and Dixie moves on, putting her arm around the next guy. You recognize him from Dixies Instagram pictures.

He is just about the same height, maybe a little taller, he has some facial hair, more than the other guys, and he has alot more muscle than Chase or Nick.

?: "So this is the infamous Y/n, I see"

Y/n: "Yes and you are.... Gr..Griffin?" You look to Dixie for conformation.

D: "Yes, and then over her we have..."

She extends her hand over to 3 other guys, and walking in behind them are 2 more people, 2 people you recognize, you've talked to them a little because of Dixie and Addison.

?: "HEY BEBE"

You stand on your tip toes to see over the guys Dixie previously pointed out. And you wave past them profusely.

Walking beside Avani is Anthony, you got close to all the girls before you arrived, and through them you met their boyfriends, and that's how you knew Anthony. You turn back to see who the three guys were and they were in their own conversation now. You look to Dixie to introduce you, but she's now talking to Griffin. Avani walks up to you and you immediately ask about the group, when you look back over to them, one of the guys is watching you. You make eye contact with him and he looks back to the other guy. Avani walks over and interrupts them.

A: "Boys meet Y/n, Y/n meet -"

She puts her hands out, showing off each guy.
First was a tall-ish guy with straight messy brown hair (I begin to see a pattern 😂) and a really nice outfit.

A: "- Ondreaz, Lopez, -"

Next she gestures to a guy with blonde hair, he's also tall and skinny. He looks less like the rest of the guys.

A: "- Jack Wright,-"

You look over to the last guy as she points, and he is stairing bullets into you, but when you look up to his eyes he looks over to Avani. He has dark curly hair, he's a little taller than a few of the others, but something about him seems different he has this vibe to him. Avani pauses before saying his name.

A: "- your personal number one fan, Tony Lopez, Ondreaz's brother."

You see him roll his eyes at Avani and you can't help but giggle a little bit.