chapter 3

Skip to the house, I have no inspiration to write about that

Y/N POV

I walk into this giant house- it's bigger in person- and am surrounded by more people, they are all talking to everyone who lives in the house... well I guess that's me now too. I quietly head over to a couch, and check my phone. I feel a dip from the seat next to me, a little closer than I would expect, causing me to sink into it, before the seat finally rises to a normal state. After a second I feel eyes on me so I look over, and see the boy that was watching me earlier.... what was his name,..... uhhhh, Lopez, Tony. I go to open my mouth and speak to him, butcher already cut me off.

T(Tony): "Hey, you want me to show you too your room. It seems a little hectic out here."

Y/n: "Yeah, that would be great"

He seemed a little anxious while talking, but it looked like he was trying to act confident to mask it. He stands up and gestures for me to follow him, when we get to the stairs he extended his hand slightly out to me. I look at his eyes, then to his hand and back at his eyes, then right before he went to drop his hand I grasp his hands and interlock my fingers between his. -(Your thoughts in the moment are in italics)-Maybe he can be my first LA friend. Obviously I had other friends in the house, and LA, but he will be the first friend I made since I moved here. He lead me upstairs to my room and stops at the door, it has a little paper taped to it. He takes it down and shows me that it's a room key, for if I ever accidentally lock myself out, he places it on the top of the door frame and looks at me. I look at him with a questioning face.

T: "What?"

Y/n: "You really expect me to be able to reach that if I get locked out"

T: "I guess you'll have to come to me if you need it then" he winks at me.

What was that? He opens the door and leads me into a blank room. It has the essentials, a bed, a dresser, and a desk with bookshelves, but otherwise it was empty. My boxes I sent were on the end of the bed and one was open, I look closer and it's my clothes box. But ontop is a track suit and a hoodie, they are colorful, and have the hype house logo on them. I think tony could tell I was confused because he spoke up.

T: " Yeah, that was Charli, she wanted to make sure you had hype house merch when you got her" he laughed a little, and kept eye contact with me

Y/n: "Sounds like something she would do."

T: "Ok, well I'll leave you to get settled, come get me... or anyone else, I mean.... if you need anything there's alot of people here to help."

I can't help but laugh at him. He starts to leave but I stop him.

Y/n: "Actually...."

T: "Yeah?"

Y/n: "Would you mind helping me rearrange the room..?"

T: "Sure, I'm gonna go get someone else to help. I don't think I would be able to move this stuff without help."

He walks out and you fall back on the bed and wait.