Marching to the drums

Suit up
Assemble the instruments

Warm up and set in block 1

Drumline does their cadience as we march briskly onto the field to perform pre game.

Hearts pounding and sweat coming lightly onto the marchers foreheads as the evening sun starts setting and leave us a ray of heat goodnight.

Tunnel formation as the drumline and cymbalists beat to the school song as the football players rush through.

Band files into the Band stands and start getting hyped for the game as the first kick off signals the starting of the game.

Back row boys screaming for the band to get hyped as we play some pep songs during intermission and breaks to add more life and color into the game.

Second quarter ends and the Gang of musicians file out and to the sidelines to set for halftime.

Seriousness sets in and practices have all lead up to this 6 minutes we have on the field for the school to see and admire.

Marching briskly onto 40 yard line stage left. I hold my head high and present prideful as I start marching into the show for movement one.

After the 6 minutes the band holds into the final note and pridefully screams as the show comes to an end.

Drumline beats 3 clicks and we all turn left sideline and forum two lines as we exit the field