Sage of six paths

Naruto:now can I go see the raikage and tell him that i want to become a ninja of the cloud village. Guard:ok uzumaki we are glad to have you as a Shinobi here at the cloud.Naruto:thanks I am grateful that you accept me as a Shinobi of the cloud.with that of the way I  a have to go to the raikage to become a Shinobi so bye.2 years later you will see were am going with these.Naruto: man it's been a blast being at th....*sees raikage hit hinata from the back like this

Got damnit why the fuck is hinata fucking that old ass black ass no racism big body having ass!!!!Naruto:fuck this shit where mangekyo at so I can Amaterasu this nigga right quick and why is everyone fucking hinata am like damn I know she the thic...

Got damnit why the fuck is hinata fucking that old ass black ass no racism big body having ass!!!!Naruto:fuck this shit where mangekyo at so I can Amaterasu this nigga right quick and why is everyone fucking hinata am like damn I know she the thicc Miss of the year but like damn she a thot.am going to end this right now damit rasengan*throws kunai at A* flying raijin justu!!

am going to end this right now damit rasengan*throws kunai at A* flying raijin justu!!

That blue bird music go hard damn but anyway.Naruto:fuck you hitting my girl for with you black chocolate chip having ass. old black bake cookie face ass. chip and drink built body having ass fuck wrong with you.A:Naruto what are you doing in my house and how do you see my hitting this THICC miss treat.Naruto:because am the new sage of the six paths die while on a mission and met him he gave me power and didn't even bother to come to my funeral in fact no one came except your brother a true friend.Am done with this shit why do I always get cheated on and betrayed and broken all I did was good to you and this is what I get.A what am I to you and the village was I just I weapon to you!!!and you*points at hinata*wtf do you always cheat on me what did I ever do to you.am done with this am leaving.Hinata:just go you demon and never come back you pedophile.2 day later.Naruto:I guess I will go to the sand with garra.