CHASING (Cindy Imagine)

Cindy Kimberly Imagine

"I think you're changin' your mindStartin' to see it in your eyes"

Startin' to see it in your eyes"

-------

"Okay but here me out Wolf." You whisper into the closed-eyed woman's ear.

In hopes Marco, the photographer, didn't call you out for moving since he had just got Cindy and you adjusted for the next shoot.

The position was quite an intimate. Your back was against a wall. Cindy was in front of you her body leaning against you while your arm was around her waist, your hand resting flat on her stomach. Your other hand laying against her free hip. One of her hands on the back of your neck going slightly into your hair sending tingles down your spine. Her other hand on top of your hand that is laying on her stomach.

"One don't call me Wolf. And shut up so Marco doesn't get on our asses for even moving our mouths out of the position he wants." Cindy whispered back harshly.

"You really want me to shut up?" You ask a smirk playing on your lips.

"More than anything." She mumbled feeling your breath on her ear. Which she didn't think to be a terrible feeling.

"Go on a date with me." You say looking at the beautiful girl that was in your arms.

Cindy laughs lightly. "We just met Y/n." She states.

"I know what I want when I see it." You lick you lips.

She scoffs. "From what I've heard, you don't keep your wants around for long. And if I wanted to be with a fuckboy I'd go back to my ex."

"Well damn." You chuckle. "But you shouldn't go only by word of mouth Wolf. We both know how much words can be altered and construed."

Cindy opened her eyes to look at you. Your small smile taking her slightly off guard. She expected asshole actions from you only. The smirks. The flirts. You know the whole shebang. Not sweet smiles.

The model knew how to react to the entitled douchebags she usually did shoots with. Which is exactly what she thought you were as soon as she saw you staring at her ass when she walked past. But with innocent smiles like this and words that it would take actual brain cells to say. Was she wrong?

Regardless of her thoughts, Cindy rolls her eyes at you. "Doesn't matter I'm still not going on a date with you."

You smile doesn't falter in fact it grows. "We'll see about that." You say making Cindy raise an eyebrow.

"As much as I hate to interfere in you guy's conversation we kind of have a shoot to do." Marco yells with his camera in hand.

You smile. "Yeah, Wolf we have a shoot to do." You say lowly earning a small hair tug from Cindy.