Don't Leave For Her

During my first hour into work, I had already filmed 10 TikToks. Kiera had only commented on one, as she's at college all day, but Dixie commented on all of them. I don't know if she's just being clingy, or if she truly misses me that much..

I forgave Kiera for the fight

Later, I told my friends from work, Bentley and Aaliyah about Dixie. Bentley didn't know anything execpt that she's the older sister of Charli D'amelio, which I already knew because Kiera had told me.

However..

Aaliyan freaked out! She said she had been there on Dixie's page from day 1. She had never gotten noticed. She wanted me to tell Dixie about her and get a shoutout, her TikTok followers up and everything. I said I would help her out but..

I want Dixie for myself.
I would prefer if I am her only friend.
Okay, okay.. Dixie has her own life and I am not trying to control her. She can be friends with Aaliyah, Bentley or whoever she would like.
But..
It feels..
Wrong.

I feel like Aaliyah will take her away from me completely..  I don't want Dixie to leave..

How have I formed so much of an attachment to Dixie in the past day?

Aaliyah is a good friend, and I don't believe she would turn on me for anybody.

Anybody..

Anybody but Dixie..

She would never! Besides, why would Dixie want to be best friends with Aaliyah!? Nonsense!

Oh..
Becaise she's pretty and rich.

I don't stand a chance here, so I don't want to talk to Dixie about Aaliyah..

But..

You know what? I will. I just have to ask Dixie a question first..

Here goes nothing--