Chapter 4: The Kiss

Author's Note: Wow I've been really busy then faberry week pa ngayong week. I really want to write something and participate pero sobrang busy talaga. Anyway here's an update. Enjoy guys and yeah thank you nga pala ;-)

Happy Reads Lovelies!!!! :-D

------

After her first ever Dinner sa future, Aly was just so tired to hang out with the family, so she just made her way upstairs sa kwarto ni Dylan. She saw  Dylan's guitar and play a tune lazily on the bed. The thought that Denden is with her on the future makes her head aches even more. She let the guitar stand beside the bed, she stood up and make sure that the curtains were closed. She hates waking up with the sun all over her face, she lay her body flat, took a deep heavy sigh and drifted to sleep.

After hours of sleep, nagising si Aly from a soft knock on the door. She shifted her body to her right to look on the door. The door slowly opened and Older Denden peeked inside. She saw that the teenage Aly just woke up and it made her smile. Naglakad si Dennise papunta sa may bintana and was about to open the windows but Aly raised her hands in protest.

"Don't-"

"I know... Inaayos ko lang" Older Denden said and she walked to Dylan's  room and picking the mess and making sure the room was neat and clean.

"Thanks..." Aly said as she sat down on the Bed. She just watch Older Denden walk around and she looks really different now.

She looks hot, yes! Even the woman is four months pregnant! But the other Denden... The annoying one is I dont know, because my annoyance for her surpasses the fact that she's actually really cute.

"Do you like what you're seeing?" Older Denden asked and smiled. Aly turns red and shakes her head.

"What?! No! I was just-"

"I meant these..." sabi ni Dennise as she address to the musical instruments on Dylan's room.

"Ow? That?" Aly asked and a bit embarassed and Older denden laugh at her. "Its pretty cool..."

"Buti naman. I just want to make sure you had a good night sleep, now change your clothes and go downstairs for breakfast.." Sabi ni Dennise and Aly nods. "Your Denden is downstairs helping my wife cook... You're a bit terrible on that department."

Aly smiles and nods.

Wait-No! My Denden? What's that even supposed to mean?!

"Uhm yeah... I'll be down in a bit..." Sabi ni Aly and Older Denden  smiles and exits the  room. Aly grab her towel and her clothes for today that belongs to Granny Alyssa. She's still thinking what the hell just happened. She opened the bathroom's door and walked in and she's a bit too jumpy today. Nagulat siya sa sarili niyang reflection sa salamin. Then she looked at herself and smiles.

"Good morning gorgeous..." Aly said to herself smiling, then her face shifted from a smile to a complete horror when she realized what she just did "Ay anu ba  yan! Nagiging habit ko ng kausapin sarili ko!"

Aly took a shower and let her towel rest on her shoulders. She walk down the stairs drying her hair when someone called her.

"Alex!!!!" The little girl shriek in excitement as she saw Aly, Aly gave Aubrey a smile and the girl held her hands.

"Good morning Bree..." Aly greeted the girl.

Aubrey stopped walking. Tumingin si Aly sakanya with a questioning look and the little girl smiles.

"What?

"Im tired..." Aubrey said and Aly just stares at her.

"O-kay?" Aly said and she heard another footstep coming towards them.