Chapter 2: A New Beginning

We got home. "Hannah go change and take a shower then come down stairs," my sister said.
"Okay," I said I got up stairs and took my shower I got out and cut my thigh with my razor (I don't do this in real life) I cut 9 times for each of my bullies then I thought 'I won't be needing this anymore so I flushed it down the toilet. YAY ME!!! (London Tipton) I put my outfit on (picture above). And we drove to the mall's salon and my sister said, "okay so she would like a facial, an eyebrow wax, her hair dyed dark brown, contacts, and the top of her ear pierced."
"Okay is that all," the lady asked my sister.
"Yes," my sister replied.

~AFTER MAKEOVER~
I looked in the mirror and saw a beautiful girl/woman. "Thank you so much," I said hugging her.
"Your welcome," she said breaking the hug," okay so that will be $200."
"Okay," I said handing her the money. If your wondering where are her parents? Well there dead and they were worth a billion dollars each sooooo we are kinda rich.
"Let's get food," I said. Oh and with my eating disorder when I'm really hungry I can eat. We walk to the food court and got in line for Panda Express. I got white rice and orange chicken. And then I saw them.