CHAPTER 20: The Magical Day

Bakugou's POV:

In that moment I couldn't speak. My heart was racing with excitement and joy. I didn't know how to tell him my response. So I panicked and kissed him passionetly. Deku puts the ring on my hand. When I opened my eyes and broke the kiss. Deku was crying tears of happiness. Since summer was around the corner. We decided to have the wedding before it got too hot. To my surprise Deku had the budget ready for the wedding. He was just waiting on me to help plan everything. A few weeks later. We head up mount Fuji and have the ceremony. I'm standing at the end of the trail in a black suit. We're surrounded by Sakura trees. As the wind blows. The blossoms fall like pink snow. The trees are arched like a tunnel of light. Then I see him. Deku walks up the trail with kiri's help. Deku's white suit shines bright like an angel. The Vail over his face hiding his sweet smile. As soon as he's beside me. I pull the Vail back and put the ring on his finger. Then he puts the other on mine. The one who is marrying us is none other than mine and Deku's childhood hero All Might.

"Do you young Bakugou take Midoriya here to be your husband? In sickness and in health? Till death do you part?"

"I do."

"Now do you young Midoriya, Do the same?"

"Yes sir I do."

"Well then by the power of love, piece, and happiness. I now pronounce you married."

I picked Deku up and kissed him infront of everyone. That picture of us went viral because the media was covering the ceremony.