Prolouge: The Lonely Boy

Hyunjin cough as the other boys laugh,seeing him desperately trying to break free from the noose around his neck.

"Come on Hyunnie.Don't you want to die anyway?"One of them ask.Hyunjin keep on gasping for air,tears running down his face.

"P-lease...Let....Let me....G-Go...!"They laugh at him,ignoring his painful plea.

Suddenly,another boy who is recording the whole thing,look towards his friends.

"Guys I think it's enough.His parents might be wondering where he is.We need to send him home."The boy,who is laughing at Hyunjin,scoff at his friends.

"Oh come on Soo.Are you scared?"Soo rolled his eyes."I am not.I just don't want to get caught bullying.My parents would kill me."As they were fighting,Hyunjin stop moving.His arms fell down limply,not breathing.

They look towards him with a wide eyes."Oh my god...Dude what's wrong with him?"

"I-I don't know..."

"Dude...I can't feel his pulse...He's not breathing.

They back down from the boy and ran out of the toilet,leaving the body hanging.

The next day,the school is in total chaos.Students gossipping to each other,Teachers freaking out,ambulance,police everything.

"A body of a highschool students,Hwang Hyunjin was found this morning at 8:10 am..."

Hyunjin sigh,sitting on a desk in the storage room.He look outside of the window,watching as the students laugh together while walking towards their house.

"I hate this..."

Alone
STRAY KIDS+HYUNJIN

______________________________________

Ok I'm actually excited for this book like dude,even I am looking forward to read this and yes,I will be putting Woojin in here though,He might only be a minor character...

Anyway,hope you enjoy waiting for this book to update.

Author out!