Chapter 6

Bangchan is getting suspicious of Seungmin behaviour.He rarely eat lunch with them anymore and he always stay late at school.

"Seungmin is acting suspicious..."Bangchan sounded which catch the others attention.

They are just hanging out at Changbin's house,eating Ice cream without Seungmin since the latter insisted that he have something to do.

"Yeah...I notice that too.He's been staying late at school,past the study period.He never really eat lunch with us anymore...What is he up to?"Felix ask,sighing.Changbin then look towards all of them one by one with an unsure expression

"Should we...Follow him?"Jisung turn to him."What?"He ask,confuse.

"I mean...The next time he left,should we follow him?"Bangchan shook his head at the idea.

"No...That's like invading his privacy.We're his friends...We shouldn't do things like that to him."Eventually,all of them gave up and continue eating the ice cream.

"Let's just ask him.Maybe he'll tell us the truth."Seungmin suggested while Minho shrugged.

"I don't know...He look like he doesn't want anyone else to know about whatever he did during lunch time."He lean back on the couch and put his hand on Felix shoulder.

Felix flinch slightly and Minho frown.The others seems like they didn't notice anything but Minho turn to him.

"Did dad do something again?"He ask with a low voice.

Felix stay silent but that only make Minho more angrier.

"That old man I swear-"

"Hyung.Stop it."

Minho sigh and stay quiet while Felix sat there,Laughing at whatever his friends was talking about.

____________________________________

"I'm home."

Seungmin close the door behind him before taking his shoes off.He notice that there's someone else's shoes at the entryway.

'Oh,someone's here.'

He walk inside and heard his mom and the visitor talking in the living room.

He peek his head inside and his eyes widen.

"Oh,Seungmin.Your home.Come,sit here."His mom invited.

He obey and sit next to his mom,glancing at the boy in front of him.

"Hey Min.Long time no see."He smile an obviously fake smile in front of him.Seungmin really wanted to rolled his eyes and tell him to fuck off but he know he can't so instead he turn to his mother.

"Why are they here?"He whisper to his mom.

"They are our neighbour.He will be going to the same school as you too."She explain and his blood drain from his face.

"You can't be serious! Baek-Soo is the one who bullied me the most back then!"He slightly raise his voice while the family in front of him simply watch their conversation curiously.

"Seungminnie,he has change."

"Bullshit! He didn't change! How can you just believe him like that?!"

"Is there anything I could do? Just deal with it!"She scolded and Seungmin feel like crying.

He glance at the boy in front of him and gulp as tears began to fill up in his eyes.

"You two should made up and become friends you know?"Baek-Soo mother suggested.

Just when things about to get better...

Just when he feel happy...

"Fuck this.I'm going to my room.Don't even think of him becoming my friend."Seungmin said before storming into his room and slamming the door.

He sat down on the bed and sigh while rubbing his eyes.

He turn on his phone before calling Jisung.

"Hello?"

"Hey Ji..."

"Oh,Seungmin.What's wrong? You don't sound good?"

"Do you think you can come over?"

"Um...Yeah.It's only 7:30.I'll be there in 5."

He said before hanging up.

Seungmin got out of his bedroom and walk towards the front door,ignoring the visitor and his mother's voice.

After a while,Jisung finally arrived at his house.

"Hey Ji."

"Oh my god.Seungmin what's wrong? You don't look happy."

"Well...Let's go to my room first."Jisung agreed and both of them walk upstairs into his room and Seungmin told him the whole story.

"It's okay Min.He won't dare do anything to you.We're Woojin hyung friends remember?"He said,wriggling his eyebrows making Seungmin laugh.

"But seriously,don't worry.We're always here remember?"He nodded and Jisung smile.

"Can I stay the night?"

"Sure,let's go and steal some instant noodles."Seungmin smirk while Jisung agreed with a smirk.

"Do you have the spicy one?"

"Oh I have a ton."

____________________________________

Hyunjin sigh while laying on the desk in one of the third floor classroom.

"I wonder how she is doing...?"He ask himself.

"Hm...It has been a long time since I died..."

For him,Being a ghost is so tiring.

Especially when you have a neverending regret.

______________________________________

I have nothing to say but hope enjoy the chapter.

Author out