🎉Chapter 6🎉(finally)

A/n pov:
I'm soooo sorry for the late publish with everything that's been going on I can finally start publishing my stories again I've been really busy with school so just want to appreciate and apologise on my behalf thank you for waiting and without further a do here we goooo..... Wham!
??? Pov:
As i stared through the glass fog from a far a sense of rush entered my blood a feeling of possessiveness I wanted her but. I dont know why. Am I dreaming was what I really saw a dream? Wait a sec what is going on? A sudden feeling of relaxation and tiredness slapped me the face and my bones were becoming weak even though I just walked out the house. Come to think of it how did I get here I didn't move from the door and now I'm here? Impossible. Why am I getting tired? Without any doubt I dropped to the ground in surrender and faded away...
I jerked up from my slumber and  my faces surrounded me both full of worry and concern but why?
"Where am I?""oh I missed you so much, baby come here"why was she crying, I could see tears rolling down her face as if she washed her face with water but left her face captured in water droplets in the sunny day. "why are you... Crying? Who are you.?" I don't know who I am but what was with that dream It felt so surreal and realistic as if was there in that current situation just a second ago. "you.... Don't.... Remember me...?" "no I don't I'm sorry" "it's gone too far I can't handle this no more please docter fix him before he forgets everything...." "I'm sorry miss min... He can't be fixed he's permanently like this.."