thirty

thirty

Jeongin wandered alone in the woods, where he only knows alone.

He knows where he is going and he isn't afraid because he goes there once in a while.

As he reached the center of the woods, there are tombs circling around with statues in each tomb. Each tomb has a body of a celestial each.

Yes, Jeongin is a descendant of one of the celestials lying inside the tomb. Celestials are known because of their powers and they are Gods and Goddesses.

Jeongin possess one of the Gods powers and that's why he is afraid to use it, but now his powers had wore off, he has nowhere to go to.

The power was passed down generations to generation. And now, he is the last one who possess and harness its powers. He is a descendant of Thena or Azura.

The power that was given to him was combined of a full force of two Gods which he is afraid to use since it's too much for him to handle.

He went to his ancestors' tomb and sat on it.

He touched the statue of Thena and began the chant.

"Oh Thena, daughter of Cybele and Zuras. Who possess one of the greatest powers of the celestials. In your unbounded potential, For you who are here from the beginning of times to the end of days. Oh mother, our Prime Eternal. I summon thee thy power whom you possess and imbue me with your gifts and I shall use it in good from now and to the end of days."

Jeongin chanted those words and continue to touch the statue.

"I call on you now, Celestials"

Trees starts to shake, Leaves starts to fall, Wind starts to blow harder, Birds starts to fly away, Leaves starts to circle the tombs.

Jeongin went inside the circle of hurricane-like and closed his eyes. He starts to levitate, hands free, stretching backs. He was getting imbued by the powers harnessed by one of the Celestials.

His body starts to glow, he smiled as his prayers was heard by his ancestor.

After he absorbed and harness the power given to him, he landed on his feet and ge felt that something changed within him.

He feels greater than he is before.

"Thank you, Celestials" He said and starts to wander out of the woods.

As he was walking to their dorm, he checked his phone and saw that it's already 3 in the afternoon.

His eyes squinted as he saw his reflection from his screen. His hair, it changed. Jeongin's hair was once a color black, now it is now Red.

And he's not complaining.

"I don't know my power yet, guess I'll attend my classes starting tomorrow to know what are the gifts imbued to me"