Psycho

Screaming woke me up this morning. The voices do not sound too far away. I recognize the voice. The walls of my cell are too thick for me to understand what is being said. One foot at a time I slowly drag my self down the rickety ladder. The only light is coming from the window above my bed. I walk over to the wall and lean in to listen to what is going on. The screaming I hear is coming from a girl. I need to know where I have heard that voice before. Her voice becomes louder and louder and I hear foot steps. "Hello?" The girl is talking through the wall. I know the voice belongs to......Katy, my 7 year old sister. Katy? "Grace!" She screamed. Shhhhhh....... I hear foot steps again coming from her room. "Hellllllllllllllllppppppppp!!!!!!!!!!!" Katy?...... No answer. She's gone. I turn my back to the wall and slide down. I bury my head in my lap. My tears ran down my legs and formed a puddle.

I began to hear screaming again, the voice is unfamiliar. I hear one man scream then pause and a different male voice scream back. I can finally form the words the are saying. "I got Katy." "Where is she?" "2456 A". The voices stopped and I hear foot steps coming my way. I climbed back onto what is supposed to be a bed and watched as a tray was pushed into my room through a flap covering a rectangular shaped mouse hole in the wall . I waited until I couldn't hear the footsteps any more and came down from my "bed". I went over to the tray that was just put into my cell and observed the food that was placed on it. I am starving but I'm scared that the food is poisonous. I pick up a sandwich and take a bite. I felt fine so I continued eating. Once I finished the food in front of me, i looked around only to see that my journal vanished.