(Short) Chapter 1

In the POV of Pikok

As I walked through the corridor aimlessly, a young woman, no older than 24, appeared in the throne room of Chaos. Us souls gathered around and bowed as two more figures appeared. The first woman had striking blue eyes and long blonde hair. She wore a blue dress and sandals. The second woman looked no older than 19. She had silver eyes that seemed to glow and dark brown hair in a ponytail. This woman wore a white shirt, camo pants and military boots. The last looked 16. She had fiery red hair that went past her shoulders. She wore a red dress with fire designs and a flame necklace. Hera, Artemis and Hestia. They held out the hands to the crowd and Vatru, Mesec and I floated toward them. Vatru floated towards Hestia, Mesec to Artemis and me to Hera.

That was the day it begun.
But it was also the day it ended

~Later on~

We were trained earlier on, making it impossible to defeat us. But then Tartarus attacked. Vatru, Mesec and I took on Tartarus whilst the gods dealt with the monsters. We managed to do some damage to Tartarus before he started attacking. We were almost dead until Vatru did something unbelievable. She summoned a ball of flames. The ball was mostly energy from the sun. Mesec and I did the same. We joined our energy balls and yeeted it at him. As he stumbled backwards, we summoned a portal to the Abyss of Chaos. He would never be able to gather enough strength to storm Olympus again. All was well and us three girls managed to live our life in peace. We died together at the age of 96.

It may have seemed like the end but it was only the beginning.I was reborn as Brak. I had the powers of all three champions.I would never be able to live life peacefully with my powers.

328 words.
Nice. I hope you like it.