Night Flames

The night light glitters and sparkles, the beautiful night glowed on her glittering skin. The moon was bold, full and beautiful, the stars shone brightly.

I could see it, through her almond shaped eyes. She wore a red gown that highlighted her puzzling figure, such slender body.

She wore her hair back, neatly braided like an African queen. She walked solemnly, like a grim reaper, She walked like she could own the whole world in her steps. Her smile was ecstatic.

It was Friday, the streets were dark, laced with the dust off the road. It was midnight and not a soul was present anywhere near us. I could feel the cold wind pour and swirl, around us.

She closed her eyes when it came, and I watched her closely, observing and obsessing over this mystical creature. The air became wet, the clouds was clustered with lighting and the occasional strike of thunder.

It was to be a down pour of rain, but it wasn't here yet, so we still walked.

"Are we near your place yet?" She asked me softly,

"Almost there,"I replied quickly, "Are you tired?".

"No am not, what about you?"

"Well, am very fine, despite the weather," I answered as small drips of rain touched my face.

"Really and why is that?"

"Well, it's because I have a beautiful girl by my side, walking to my place, where we could spend the night together,"

She laughed and blushed at the same time, then shivered slightly, I quickly offered her my jacket, which she wore around her shoulders.

We talked, like we knew each other for a long time, when we had actually met some few hours ago.

I could remember it vividly, the music was loud and booming in the club, she walked, talked and laughed with her own group of friends who drank a lot of alcohol.

I literally watched her for hours long, before advancing to talk to her, she showed a little curiosity on her face as I walked up to her, she kept staring at other parts of the room as I came.

I walked, slowly and boldly, as i thought I should. My heart was shivering and heaving with lots of fright and fear.

Her body swayed little by little, in short periods, as she sipped her drink, from the red plastic cup which matched her gown.

Her high heels seemed to slide, to the melody on the dance floor. The blinking, blinding lights seem not to fade or brighten, a whole horde of people getting loose to the beat was before her, and I had to push through just to get to her. There was plenty of apologizing and feets being stepped on before I finally met up with her.

I touched her, "Can we dance?" I slowly whispered into her ears, I feared she wouldn't hear me over the loud music, I could feel her soft cheeks slowly, breathing in such intoxicating smell of pure feminity.

She simply nodded in response shyly, maybe it was the drinks inhibiting her choice, but at that moment I couldn't care as much for the reason.

The beat moved faster, changing tempo quickly. I held unto your waist and slid to her back, I could feel every part of her body at this point.

Then and there I became lost, in the blistering weakness that her body made mine feel. Sweat dripped and fell to the ground in slow motion, I could feel her rock forward then backward in a seducing motion.

Then she turned around and kissed me, it was sloppy. I could tell she was drunk at that moment.

"Let's get out of this place!!!" She shouted in my ear, "Do you live close to this place?"