Memory of mine

warning: sad

song: Sweden by c418 except its kind of sad and nostalgic

by: Italian potato 

about: italian potatos most cherished memory of minecraft

so, you read the title.... yeah. You probably don't care, but like, whatever. so like i was scrolling  though you tube, and I saw that song  you are listening to while reading this. the song brung back my forgotten memorys that I thought I forgotten about along time ago.

so i was in like, 2 grade? ( omg Im getting old)  and i lived in a quiet neighborhood. i did int know many kids sense I just moved in at that time. but a few months later, I saw  a girl that looked around my age. with her mom and dad and her 3 dogs. her house was one house down to the left. I got soooo exited to meet her. so i jumped on my bike and told them " welcome to the neighborhood "  the girls parents said thank you and I biked away.

A couple days later, I went roller skating on a  summer morning, then i saw her. lets call her Carl. and her parents. turns out, they wanted to say thank you to my parents, and me, for rasing me right. while my parents and carols where talking, we talked about are interests as second graders. turns out we liked minecraft. after months we became best friends, i would go over to her house and play in the sandbox with our clay characters we made , and listened to kids bop kids while eating mint leaves on a summer day. after we where done we would play minceraft for hours together. we would play all the time every day.

during  summer, we would do water balloons on my trampoline, and play games, and have sleepovers and the best part, minecraft. we where the bet of friends. her mom was like my aunt and her dad was like my uncle, he was in the army to.

soo..... after 2-3 years together. she had to move..... I thought we where going to be  best friends forever. ( stupid i know, i was in 5th grade) we went to virgina. We would Skype all the time. we would still play minceraft together. she visited me on my birthday. and i did the same. for her birthday, i got her minceraft for her new xbox. when i came home we would still skype, but it was never as frequently as it used to be.. then, Carl just broke of, moved on. i tried to call or text but she says that she ether with friends, of to busy. and so we stopped. talking, playing in the sad box with our clay figures, kids bop kids, mint leaves,sleepovers, and minecraft. she forgot about me...... moved on....

I still think about her sometimes. how shes doing, and how shes holding up. ti doesn't hurt that she has moved on. its the memory's. the song brag it back... it hurts... this shows how we dont care until we dont have it anymore.

thanks....